CHAPTER 13: AIRPLANE ADVENTURES.

"Blair, this isn't a question, you're spending the holiday's with me!" Harry said through the small speaker of my phone.

My hand settled on my slightly raised stomach as a small smile played on my lips. "Harry, its okay. I'll just stay at the apartment and watch The Christmas story one replay till Summer comes back! I'll be fine."

"No one deserves to be alone on Christmas Blair." Harry said softy.

"I don't want to intrude on your family, just because mine doesn't want me there."

"You arent intruding if I'm asking you to come. You'd be rude to ignorr my mums offer actually!" Harry said.

I sighed, giving in. "Fine, I'll come."

I could hear Harry's smile through the phone as he said, "brilliant! Our break starts the 20th, we fly down that night so we'll pick you up around seven for the eight o'clock flight. We'll stay down there until the 6th of January, then we'll start touring again, and you'll have to come back for school."

"Okay, that sounds great boo, but i have to go, I have class. Bye!"

"Bye!" I clicked the end call button and grabbed my bag off the counter before dashing out the door.

I couldn't wait for graduation, and to just be with harry, and the rest of the lads. We found out last night that Summer could only stay on tour until September because she was offered a great job at Voge as an assistant to a really good fashion designer which is her dream to become. This would be a great oppertuniti for her, but we were all gunna miss her alot. Especially Niall. I'm sure they'll make it work though.

~~~~

The next two weeks flew by, and soon enough I was saying goodbye to Summer who was spending Christmas at her home, and new years with niall, so I wouldn't see her for a few weeks.

"I'm gunna miss you." I said hugging Summer. We haven't been seoerated for more than a week since we were kids. This Christmas adventure sure will be interesting.

"I'll call r text you every night, I promise." Summer said smiling.

"My Gosh its like we're a couple.." I said giggeling.

"Love you" summer winked and ran out the door.

I locked the door behind her and walked back into my room collasping on the bed. My back had been killing me, and I have already gained five pounds. This is only after a month, what the hell am I going to do when I'm 8 months pregnant and an umpalumpa? The next thing I knew, I was hovered over the toilet puking. Morning sickness. Sexy. I washed my faced and swished water around in my mouth before walking over to my empty suitcase and staring at it like it was going to pack itself. If only.. I thought to my self.

~~~~

*DING DONG.* I smiled knowing those six idiots I call my best friends were waiting behind the closed door. I pulled my self together, being the emotional wreck that I am during this pregnancy, I had started crying. I opened the door to be greeted by 12 arms weeving around my short frame.

"Hi guys!" I said happily.

"BLAIRRRRR!" they all said smiling. I blushed as a few tears excaped my eyes.

"Why are you crying, babe?" Harry whispered in my ear wipung away the remaining tears.

"I'm just so glad you're all here." I said, reaching up and colliding my lips with his. I've been waiting for this feeling since the first of December. How soft his lips were, and how if they touched any part of me, even my cheek, its like fireworks erupted in my stomach. I got butterfly, and my skin tingled. Call me clie'ch, but how they explain it in the movies, is how it feels. But a little different, because every couples love is different.