CHAOTER 18: HEADING HOME.

I looked out at the white puff clouds, smiling down at the tiny cities below me. Me summer, and alex had just left the UK and were headed back to America.Alex divided to come to Chicago for a week with us to visit since the boys were just starting to record songs for their new album this week, and she wasn't needed.

Alex tapped my shoulder, getting my attention. I paused my music and turned to her.

"Is it wrong to feel like I'm in love so young?" She questioned.

"Yeah, but its okay because I am too." I smiled at her.

"How are you and Zayn?" I asked her.

"We're really good, I'm just afraid that this"honey moon faze" as summer liked to call it is going to fade, and he'll just want to be friends.."

"Alex are you crazy?! Zayn loves you!" I said wide eyed.

"Then why hasn't he said anything?" She said looking me in the eyes.

"You guys haven't been together long, you both are still so young, you don't need to rush into saying I love you. You're together, but keep it fun." I paused seeing a small smile playing on alex's lips.

"And, if it makes you feel any better, you can see the love in zayns eyes. He's just waiting for the right moment to tell you. Don't worry your pretty little head, it'll come." I smiled at her before placing my head phones back into my ears and listening to Ed Sheeran's U.N.I.

"Excuse me passengers we have arrived at midway airport, thank you for using British air ways, please come again!" The flight attendents voice boombed through the speakers. I stood up and stretched before making my way towards the small exit.

"SUMMER! ALEX! BLAIR!" I heard the shouts coming from a small group of girls. I smiled before asking the girls if we should go say hi. They agreed, and we made our way over to the hat seemed to be three 12 year old girls.

"Hi lady's, how are we doing today?" I smiled, down at them.

"Good." They all said shyly.

"We're huge fans of you all." One of the girls with shirt curly hair said quietly.

"Of us? I can see Alex, but me and summer don't do much!" I said laughing.

"You're role models to us. You taught us to never give up hope, no matter what happens. You 're dating boys that you travel the world, who have millions of dollars, and are living their dreams. You all are so lucky." The girl with love red hair stated.

"That's so very sweet if you!" summer said behind me hugging the girls.

"Just remember ladies, you don't need millions of dollars to follow your dreams. You just have to work for them." I said winking.

After a few pictures we said our goodbyes and made our way back to the apartment. I threw open the door running to my bed room, and leaping onto my bed.

"Bedy boo, it has been too long." I said cuddling with my pillows and blankets. Laughter filled the room, and i turned to see Alex in the door frame, in a fit of laughter from my actions.

"What? Never been happy to be home before?!" I said throwing a pillow at her face.

"I have been, I just don't think I've ever called my bed "bedy boo"" she said rolling her eyes and throwing the pillow back.

"Whatever, get out I'm taking a nap." I sad kicking off my shoes, and snuggling up under my covers.

"Don't you want to come to dinner?" She asked confused.

"Not tonight, I'm really tired, and the babies having what seems like a frickin' war down there. He's kicking and punching so much."

"Well, okay. Call us if you need anything." She said before shutting of my light, and leaving my room.

I pulled out my phone taking a picture of me cuddled up in bed, sending it to twitter with the caption of; "exhausted. Such a long flight. Already for a great night of sleep. Night lovely followers. xxxx"

"Goodnight babe, I hope you sleep good! Xxxxx" Harry had tweeted back at me. I smiled, setting my phone down, and falling fast asleep.

Sorry this sucked. Its a filler chapter, and i didn't have much inspiration. I promise you good things are coming!! I have a second book out there now called "I Can't Live Without You" if ya'll would enjoy reading that! Btw guys, I case your interested I finally figured out how thus story would end, and there will most likely be a second and third books in the serious! Okay,okay. I luuuuuuuuuuuv ya'll so very much, and I'm so grateful that ya'll read my story. Xxxxxz