CHAPTER 20: NO MORE DOUBTS.

I lean over the toilet bowl letting what was rest of my lunch be flush out of sight. I groan, holing my stomach, before my back arches and i throw up more into the toilet. But only this time, it wasn't chunks of gray, and brown, it was a deep red. I stared down into the now red water with wide eyes. I cough, releasing more blood into the bowl.

"Summer! Come quick!" I say shakily, caughing up more blood. I hear footsteps pounding on the wood floor as summer approches.

"Holy shit Blair! Stay here I'll call an ambulence."

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

I rush back to the bathroom, only to find Blair in a worse state than she was before. She had sweat dripping off her body, she lay limp on the floor, waiting for the peramedics to come and get her. The moment seemed to happen in slow motion. The premedics were there within seconds, moving as quickly as ever monuveing her limp body onto a stretcher, and safely down the stairs to the awaiting ambulence.

~~~~

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked the nurse in the waiting area for about the hunredth time.

I'd been waiting for two hours now, and I still had no word from the doctor. I called harry and let him know what was happening on the ride over. He said he was taking the jet, sense this was an emergency and would be here as soon as possible. So that leaves me, and a fat, annoyed nurse in a Micky mouse jump suit.

I sighed pulling my phone out of my pocket, and leaning my head against the hard wall behind my chair.

NIALL: HEY BABE, HARRY TOLD US WHATS GOING ON.. ITS ALL GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, I KNOW IT. EVERYONES PRAYING HERE, AND AT HOME. I WANT YOU TO AS WELL. BLAIR AND THAT BABY NEED ALL THE PRAYERS THEY CAN GET, ALRIGHT? STAY STRONG, NOT FOR ME, NOT FOR BLAIR, BUT FOR THE BABY. I LOVE YOU AND ILL BE THERE SOON.

SUMMER: THANKS BABE. OF COURSE, PRAYERS HERE TOO. ILL STAY STRONG, BUT I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME..

NIALL: ME, THE OTHER BOYS AND ALEX HAVE A FLIGHT LEAVING TONIGHT, WE'LL BE THERE EARLY TOMORROW. JUST HOLD ON A LITTLE WHILE LONGER, LOVE.

SUMMER: I LOVE YOU.

***

ALEX: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED? IS BLAIR OKAY? IS THE BABY OKAY? ...ARE YOU OKAY?

SUMMER: ILL EXPLAIN WHEN YOU GET HERE, IM ALRIGHT. JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYBODY, AND KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING WITH BLAIR.

ALEX: SEE YOU SOON BABYCAKES. XOXO

***

LIAM: ITLL BE OKAY, I PROMISE.

***

LOUIS: LOTS OF LOVE. BE THERE SOON.

I smiled down at all the texts. They were all so positive. I loved them all so much. I love how close we've all gotten, we've been there for each other through thick and thin. We've gotten through so much, we can get through this.

"Ms. Wheatly." I heard my name called in a serious, but soft tone. The name I grew up hating, from all the people making fun of me for being named after the girl in Napolean Dynomite, this time I hated it even more. I could tell in his voice nothing good was going to come from the conversation we were about to have.

I stood up shakily, walking slowly with my eyes locked on the doctor's.

"Yes?" I said so quietly I could barley hear my self.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"IM HERE! IM HERE! SUMMER!" I bolted down the hall ways into my friends open arms. I saw the tears streaming down her face and the silent doctor standing in the corner of the room, by a tall fake plant. I pulled out of her arms and made sure she looked me in the eyes.

"Tell me." I said sternly.

"She... she..." summer became overwhelmed with tears so the doctor stepped up to explain as summer went and took a seat at the last chair in the room, wipping her eyes with a tissue.

"We had to do an emergency Csection on Blair. The cord, was wrapped around the babies neck, with this the baby is also pre-mature. The chances of survival are very slim..I'm very sorry son.." the doctor put a hand on my should as the tears poured down my face, like a waterfall.

"And Blair?" I said through sobs.

"We'll see Mr. Styles. We don't have much to go off of, other than her blood pressure is very low. She's been asleep sense the delivery. I'll let you know when you can go see her though." I nodded my head, and sunk down the wall. I put my head between my knees, and my hands in my curls. I pulled them in frustration, hiccuping from my cries.

"Oh, and Mr. Styles?"

I looked up, seeing ony a burled vision of the middle aged doctor in his white lab coat.

"Congrats on a beautiful baby girl." For the first time since hearing what happened, a smile spread across my face. The ony thing on my mind was wanting to see that little girl, and Blair. I no longer had doubts like I did before, I've never even met this baby and I already knew that I would love it till the day I died, whether it stays with me that long, or not.