Thirty-three: love and lunatic

I recommend you to listen to "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus when you get to the part where Stiles drives Emma home. (spoiler, oops) I think the lyrics are pretty nice and it makes the moment more intense. AND PLEASE! read the note at the end, it's important (:

Stiles' P.O.V:

I've been here for a while now, trying to ignore Scott. It's really hard to do and I want to cry because he's my best friend and I can't help him.

I hear noises downstairs. I wonder if Melissa's home earlier. I hear her come upstairs, how do I explain that?

It's not Melissa, is Emma. Thank God Emma's here.

I don't even have time to stand up; she sits between my legs and lets me hug her. I close my eyes and relax, feeling her scent.

"Stiles, please, let me out." Scott begs inside the room.

"Ignore him, Stiles," Emma whispers, and I hold her even closer to me.

"It's the full moon, I swear." Emma intertwines our fingers together and I shut my eyes close once again. "You know I wouldn't be doing this on purpose."

"Just ignore him," she says once again.

"Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt." Emma turns around so we're now facing each other. Still between my legs, she hugs me tight and I hug her back, kissing her neck, jawline, cheek; every single inch of skin I can find.

I need her and I can tell she needs me too. "It's not like the first time, it's the full moon," Scott insists.

I just concentrate in Emma, how tight she's holding me, like she doesn't want to let me go. How soft her shirt is, how good she smells, how nice her ponytail looks in her, how her lips connect to my neck, sending shivers all over my body. She keeps on telling me to ignore Scott, making everything easier. I would be lost without her.

"It's Allison breaking up with me. I know...and it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me and it's killing me; I feel completely hopeless. Just please, let me out."

"I can't," I whisper, knowing that Scott can hear me.

"Scott, just hang in there," Emma tells him before looking up at me.

Scott screams in pain and I pull Emma in for another hug because it's hurting me that there's nothing we can do to help Scott.

She's crying by now and Scott screams and screams.

Suddenly, it stops. Emma pulls away and dries her tears away. I stand up before helping her and we both make it to Scott's bedroom.

"Scott, are you okay?" she asks to the empty room.

He escaped. Without a look, let alone a word, we both race to the car. She jumps in her usual spot and I immediately start to drive.

We're in silence, trying to spot Scott from the window.

"Thank you for coming," I mumble, looking at her for half a second. "I know that you hate me and that-"

"Save it," she says not looking at me. "We'll talk later."

So we drive in silence. She hates me, she hates me. Why did she come back then?

"Stop the car," she demands when we see the police and the ambulance carrying a dead body.

We both get out of the car and look for our dads. Emma finds her dad first. "Thank God," I hear her say. Mr Lee glances at me before concentrating in his daughter.

"Have anyone seen my dad?" I ask the police men.

"Stiles." I turn around to face my father. "What are you doing here?" oh thank God, thank God, thank God. He's alive.