Fifty: epilogue and deals

Emma's P.O.V:

I wake up feeling hungry. Stiles is lying by my side, still asleep.

I try not to move so much, because he looks so peaceful. As I suspected last night, when I found him in my backyard, I didn't have nightmares at all.

Just a beautiful dream in which we hated each other and a supernatural fact that involved Scott obligated us to make a deal for Scott's sake and suddenly our relationship changed and here we are now, his arm lazily around my waist and he frowns, slowly opening his eyes and mumbling a 'good morning'.

We don't have any idea of what's going to happen, there are still a lot of things we haven't sorted out yet but that doesn't stop me from saying: "you know, when I first agreed with the deal, I didn't think it meant you'd end up sleeping in my bed."

He chuckles, supporting his weight in his elbow. "The deal was that you would help me with Scott and I would drive you around Beacon Hills."

"I know." I smile. "Do you think we should make a new deal?"

"I'm listening."

"We help each other with Scott, as the team that we are, and you keep driving me around Beacon Hills?"

He laughs louder this time.

"That didn't make sense at all! We don't need the deal anymore."

"How come?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Because now I'm sure that you won't back out like the first time," he states.

"Hey! I didn't back out, I was just scared."

"Whatever, that's why." He rolls his eyes.

"Okay then. Let's forget about our deal, but you still have to drive me. At least until I get a new car."

"Emma, I would drive you forever if that means you'll stay by my side," Stiles confesses.

"That's so cheesy!" I make fun of him, even though I know my heart skipped a bit in there.

"You love me." He sticks his tongue out at me.

"You love me more." I fight back.

"But seriously; please don't get a new car."

 "I'll think about it if you buy me another Snicker."

"Deal; now let's get out of bed, we have a lot to do."

"Deal," I smile.