5. Firework

"Hold on, let me see if I get this straight," Jungkook speaks up, causing me to look up from the book I have been reading. "I've been trying to figure this out for like two days."

"Figure what out?" I ask and he finally stops turning around on my desk chair.

"Okay, so Namjoon is either your fuck buddy or your boyfriend," he tells me and I nearly drop the book out of my hands. "Whatever the hell he is, he's important to you. But he left you hanging and basically almost left you and Hoseok homeless. He went back to whatever the hell your hometown is to be daddy's good son and his daddy hates your guts. Am I missing something?"

Did I die and become a ghost too? It's this what just happened?

"How the hell do you know all of that?" I finally manage to speak.

"I went through your text messages," he shrugs.

"Asshole!"

"Hey, I'm joking," he laughs, rolling his eyes. "Do you know how much energy it would take me to actually scroll on a phone? I'd die."

"Death jokes are slowly getting older."

"I'm not."

"Back to the topic," I shake my head. "How the hell do you know all of that?"

"The shorty and the green hair came over while you were in class and talked to Hoseok about it."

"You mean Yoongi and Jimin?"

"I'm already struggling to remember your name, princess, don't force their names on me."

"Asshole."

"You know, for a boring person you actually have a pretty exciting love life?"

"Boring person?" I laugh in disbelief. "Nice one, dead guy."

"Your words wound me but unfortunately for you, I'm already dead," again he goes. "So is he your fuck buddy or do you love him to pieces?"

"None of your damn business."

"I knew you were a prude," he chuckles. "I could read you like an open book."

"I am not a prude!" I snap.

"Waiting for marriage, are we?"

I ignore him. Maybe that will work.

No such luck.

"See, if he's not getting any, I can kind of understand the guy," he shrugs. "Why would he stay? But if he's getting some of that, leaving was a stupid call," he looks at me up and down. "I guess now I know why he left, you little innocent girl you."

"I'm not a prude," I sigh.

"You do have some sexy lingerie but still, prude written on your forhead."

Should I really be surprised about the fact that he dug through my lingerie?

"Seeing as you're obviously not going to drop this, I have to inform you that in many ways, I was a perfect girlfriend," I announce bitterly.

"Gave him freedom?"

"He could go out whenever he wanted to?"

"Had sex?"

"Yes."

"You went down on him?"

"On a daily motherfucking basis."

"Damn," he sighs closing his eyes. "Are you any good?"

"Want to jack off at the thought of me?"