9. Chaotic evil or neutral evil?

Snuggled up in my 101 Dalmatians blanket, I turn to glare at the entity sitting beside me, his eyes glued to the screen before us as he carefully watches the movie I'm not nearly as interested in. His lips are parted and he's leaning his elbows onto his knees, leaning more and more towards the screen. At first I was lost in the plot as well but now my attention is solely on him.

Something is wrong and the fact that I can't quite explain it or pinpoint it is driving me nuts. He's different and it is beyond confusing.

He's not the annoying ghost he was not that long ago. Yes, he still offers backhanded comments, comments that are about Namjoon and our relationship, more often than not but even so, he doesn't do it as often as he did before.

Nor is he as cynical as he was before. Now, he's quite... considerate? Kind? Friendly?

To an outsider, that might seem like a nice change. He's clearly more comfortable around me and that is... nice, I suppose. The problem is, I'm not an outsider. I've been met with his comments, opinions and constant teasing way too many times in the little amount of time I have known him.

Something smells fishy and last time I bothered to check, we had no fish in the house.

He has to be up to something. I don't know what and I sure as hell don't know why but he has to have a hidden motive for being nice to me.

"JJ?" he speaks up, not moving his eyes away from the screen. "Can we watch something else?"

"You've – You've just watched half the movie?"

"I know," his eyes finally meet mine. "But it's boring and I really want to watch Iron Man."

"Iron Man?"

I'm not the one to judge but if I had a chance to watch a movie of my choice after about a year of being unable to play it, I'm pretty sure I would go for a cinematic masterpiece and not Iron Man.

"Yeah," he shrugs.

Despite being a 20something year old man, or ghost, he looks like a complete kid right now. He has that childlike aura about him, especially when he looks surprised or excited about something. Now, he just looks eager to watch his superhero movie, looking up at me with round, brown eyes.

I feel more like a babysitter and less like a poor girl who has a ghost as a roommate.

"Fine," I sigh as I get off the couch and head towards the CD collection; knowing Hoseok, there has to be Iron Man there. If not, I guess I'll be kind enough to illegally download it for him.

Fuck my life, am I really whipped for a ghost? Does his baby face really have such a power?

"Just so you know, I'm a Captain America kind of girl," I mumble as I skim through the CDs.

"I said it before, I'll say it again; you fall for the looks," Jungkook pipes up and I just roll my eyes. He keeps insisting that the reason I'm still with Namjoon is because he looks good. I'm not going to fight him on that, my man does look fine as hell but that is definitely not the reason I am with him. Ignoring him only seemed to provoke Jungkook more. "I bet Thor is your favorite Avenger."

And there he is. I was worried but the lack of teasing is apparently going to be compensated.

"Yes, he is," I confirm, still searching for the right CD.

"You superficial girl," he gasps in disbelief.

"Yeah, yeah, keep saying that," I mumble, finally finding the right CD, taking it off the shelf and waving it above him. "I have my reasons which you don't need to know. And if you keep pushing me, I will not let you watch the movie."