■ [1/20] Midnight Kiss

-ONE-

A LOUD HEAVY THUMP, sounded startling Presley. She jump up from the side of the bed to see it was just Alec. "Dude!" She whined out loud, with her small hands on her chest.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," She sputtered out in fright as he just stood by the window. Despite the cold night air, he wore faded jeans and black T-shirt, displaying slim hips, a broad chest, and minimal biceps. His hair was drench like he just got out of the shower, but his eyes were different. She couldn't tell why or how? She just knew. She raised herself from the side of the bed to cut the distant between them.

"Is everything okay in their Presley?" her mother voice sounded from the door.

"Yes mom," she answered as she listen to her retreats back to her room.

"What are doing here, Alec?" she asked standing before him, as she folded her arm across her chest. "It's midnight for god sake," she stated frustrated. He just stare at her without uttering a word, She dig her pink painted toes into the soft rug. "Alec!" she snap impatient.

"I'm sorry," she heard him say before he cut the distant between them, He pulled her towards him by the waist and crush his hot lips onto hers. She didn't have time to react, She open her mouth to protest but he just slip his hot tongue in her mouth and his hands roaming her body ad his hip pressing maddeningly against the center of her. Presley was possibly overwhelmed than she'd ever been in her life.

Alec Grayson was kissing her.

Oddly that it was her first kiss. kissing him felt right and thrilled. Automatically she snaked her hand around his neck as slouch lightly, running his hand down to her bare legs that was visible because of the Winnie the pooh short pajamas she had on. He lifted her up, causing her legs to wrap around his waist as he held her with one arm while the other loosen her ponytail.

His hand slid into the silk of her hair, and her eyelids fell closed, loving the feel of his hand on her specially in her hair. The kiss got heated and frenzy as she felt herself against the wall, somehow he got in the bathroom. "Alec," she moaned as he kicked his shoes off and step into her shower.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as he released her but held her firmly against the titled wall as he turn on the shower. "I need to cool down," he growled. She grip onto him as the coldness of the shower down on her, He was burning up under her hand.

He crash back his lips onto her again as the shower spray onto them. He pressed her against the under the shower as he shoved his hand to her breast, Just as he squeeze her erect nipple, something yellow flicker in his eyes as he grab onto her lips, biting it harshly.

"Ouch!" she cried out, tasting blood on her mouth as something stir deep inside.

He slip her to the bathtub before turning stepping back and letting the ice cold water drench him. "Are you ok?" she asked concern. Something was wrong with him, she touch him and he turn pulling her into him causing them to collide in the tub hitting her wrist on the edge of the tub.

"Presley!" her mother, burst into the room concern, causing Alec to pull the curtain.

"Why are you in the shower?" her mother asked.

"Did Alec leave his shoes again?" she asked from the bathroom door as Alec tense beneath her.

"My period came suddenly," she lied cringe her face as the pain in her hand increase.

"Yeah, I'll just put them in the closet when i'm finish." she said.

"Do you have pills for the cramps?" Her mother asked.

"Yeah," she called.

"Alright I'll warm some water for you." she offered, before vacating the room.

Just as she shut the door, Alec spurt up, cupping her face.

"I have to go," he said in a wavered voice.

"Seriously you just hurt my wrist." she whined as she tried to move her hand, He turn picking up his shoes. He grip the post as he lean forward. "I really have to go." he almost growled.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow?" she asked. He nodded and vanish out of her sight before she could any word of goodbye. Something was off about him tonight, she thought as went towards the cup board for a bandage to wrap her hand.

Presley thought Alec would pick her up for school, instead she hitch a ride with her Dad the next morning. She rushed out of her father car towards Sean who was carrying a box label personal. "Have you seen Alec?" she asked.

"What happen to your hand?" he asked.

"Where's Alec?" she asked dodging the question.

"Haven't you heard, He and his family left after midnight last night." Sean said.

"What?" She blurted out shocked.

Something collapse inside her causing Sean to stare at her wide eyes.

"I don't believe you, He wouldn't leave without telling me."

"Apparently he did." He stated in a sarcastic tone.

" Someone got murdered at their house last night." he said.

"I'm taking these to the Chief as we speak." he notify her.

Murdered?.

Alec wasn't a killer.

He did seems off last night.