■[15/20] Midnight Blood Part 1

Midnight In Huntsville
Midnight Blood (Part1)
Presley

     PRESLEY  skips down the stairs towards her mother and father who were embracing each other. "Hello my little P," Her father scoop down to lift her up as she wraps her hands around his neck.

   "Daddy you're home!" She squeals in glee as he walks over to the table and sat down with her on his leg. While his huge black wolf stood at door starring at them.

   "I made you another weapon daddy," she shouted and her mother chuckled. "She's been hard at work," she rubs the glitter from her cheeks.

  "Yeah, and it matches your coat, Dad." She chirps. "A little older she's started making things with her mind." She hands her daughter a  chocolate candy.

"That's what's I'm afraid of." He hitches her up further onto his leg.  "Mom says I'm like you daddy, Bold Brisk and beautiful." She grins up at him.

"Yes, you are and so much more." He wipes chocolate from her chin as she continues to lick chocolates from her hands.

  "How did she sleep while I was gone?" He asked.

"She was always restless until Alec sneaks into her room undetected." Her mother looks directly into his eyes.

"That means the mate connection is helping." He said and she nodded.

"Your mother had something to say about the way I parent our daughter," she stated handing me a cup of tea. Presley jumps onto his lap causing the tea to spill onto her. Presley didn't flinch or cries out.

"You okay little P," her father asked.

"Yes Daddy it's just water," she bites into her chocolate, mindless to what was taking place.

"She even showers in hot water and not even cry. I'm surprised as you are." She told him. "But I had to take her out before she wipes little Alec mind again." Her mother said as she tries to lift her up but she clung to her father. “She misses me too, " he took her mother hand and kissed it.

   "Presley!" Alec's voice shouted as he runs into the kitchen with tears rushing down his cheeks with Sean in tow along with Vennox.

   "Leave him alone!" Presley shouted causing the cups and utensils to rattle. Vennox looks up at her shocked then frowns.

    "He got cooties, Guys don't let girls fight his battles." Vennox spills out as Sean walks over to them and shoved him to the ground.

"Her name is Presley," Sean growls as his father walks into the room.

    "Daddy," he chirps as he rushed towards his father and Alec stood by Presley's mother. Within seconds Vennox eyes flicker to black then to silver.

    "Vennox take a deep breathe," her mother rushed to him. He shrugged her off and rushed off into the hallway sending Presley a look of unhappiness before disappearing.

       AN  UNBEARABLE BURNING PAIN JOLTED HER BACK TO THE PRESENT. Presley flutters her eyes open as they make a direct connection with Vennox midnight eyes.

"I'm bored and I don't have all night," he snapped causing a speck of spit to land on her cheek. Presley cringes in disgust as she watches him step away. He strolls towards the stump of black tress, he steps up the on the tree that had dozens of roots overlapping.

     He snaps his finger and she felt herself drifting towards him but stop abruptly causing her head to hit vigorously against the bark of the tree that she was been tired up against.