■[6/20] Midnight Comeback #2

Midnight in Huntsville

SIX

All Rights Reserved

THE KISS rage out of control as Alec grip her buttock as she snakes both her slender arms around his neck as she tips on her pink painted toe to kiss him in the exact passion he was. It was electrifying and body shaking as he moved the kiss to her jawline, slowly down to her neck where he sucks lightly on her skin causing a eat to surge through her body.

She felt his hands roaming her body like liquid steeping down all over her body in a slow, sexual enticing motion until he lifted her up and her legs automatically wrapped around his waist. He pulled away as she cups his face and stares in lustful and desirable eyes that liquidated her entire inside as she grips his face into another kiss as she felt his hands under her blouse, slipping her bra open as he used his for firms hands massaging the bones within her back. Her hands reach for his T-shirt as he leans her against the wall that leads into her bathroom. "You sure about this?" His said his voice shaky as he stares at her.

She didn't have the breath to utter a word so she simply nodded as she felt them in the bathroom as he rubs himself into her, she felt herself got wet from the friction of them being so close and intimate. It wasn't until he squeezes her breast ripping her tank top and bite onto her nipples she screamed out and spurt up out of her sleep drench in sweat, sheet tangled and a deep need within her underwear she realized that she was dreaming of having sex with Alec.

What the hell was wrong with her.

PRESLEY grab her Jeans Jacket from the bed and rush down the stairs as the sound of Sean truck on blasting outside annoyingly. If her Mother and Uncle haven't requested for solitude Cabin she would have been in Sean's truck already driving into the school parking lot, instead, here she was rushing.

She hates rushing, It was one thing that Alec was so immune to and it drives her nut she had everything daily plan while he took pleasure in doing things last minute.

As she pulled the front door open her mind linger to the dream she had last night about Alec and her kiss that got so steamy, she spurts up in bed with the sheet tangled in between her legs and her body in need of his touch. It was so vivid she swears it was real. It's like she could feel him against her body, her muscle, his familiar minty scent and feel of his hand gripping her.

"Wait," her Uncle called out as she pulled the door open. She turns to see him holding a silver box. "It was your father's, " he told her before she could rush out the door.

"Happy Birthday, " Her mother joins him as he hands her the necklace that she had seen him making a couple months before he disappears and he used to wear it all the time.

"I thought he took it with him," She muttered as she lifted the gold necklace, placing the Moon pendant in the middle of her hand to admire it closely. It was the golden half moon.

"Where is the other half?" she questions looking her Uncle in the face.

"We don't know, that's how he left it for you," he answered. "I remember him saying-," her mother step forward taking the necklace from her hand and she turns around.

"When the night is at its darkest moment the moon will become whole and show you the way she uttered as she claps the necklace around her neck as she did she felt a warmth sensation settles within her.

"That sound like Dad, always speaking in riddles. " she turned as she reaches up and touches the necklace.

"Because he knows he has a smart daughter who would figure it somehow she cup her face, leaning her towards her as she places a wet kiss on her forehead.

"I guess, " She muttered as she remembers how it used to annoy her mother when her father lectured her about the puzzles he was working on. Every moment with him was a lesson but she didn't mind because she got to spend time with him.

Before he disappeared.

"Have a good day," her mother said starring at her. "And call me if you scent or feel anything off just send a message to me. Just like I thought you yesterday Her Uncle said pulling her into a hug. "I will be fine," Presley replied a bit annoyed.

Sean hit his horn again. It was strange to see them both acting like it was my first day going off to school. All I did was shift into her wolf. He leans over to push the passenger side of the door open and she jumps in. "Good Morning beautiful, " he smiled at her.

"Good Morning Sean," She said as she shut the car door and he started for school. During the half hour drive, she kept touching the necklace her mother gave her. She didn't know what it was but all she felt when her mother slips it on was deep warmth within her.

"So how does it feel to be back," Sean asked as they climb out of the car. "Good" she answered shutting the car door.

"Hey Girl," Amber shouted as she jumps onto her pulling her into a hug.

"Did you hear Annie found her mate," She blurted out. Sean tense up beside her. "Its one of those guys I was texting you about," She stated as she loops her hand into Presley own.

"A new guy join them today and he's screaming Alpha with an attitude but he's freaking Hot!" Amber squeals.

Amber Lee was the type of friend who had your back no matter what and always boy crazy. She was the type that rather spend a summer surrounded by models than an inspiring trip to Paris. But despite that she was amazing.

"So wanna go spy on them?" She grins mischievously. "Sure Why not?" Presley agrees with her.

"Before you go can I talk to you? " Sean asked. "I'll be over here," Amber Lee said as she steps away a few inches to give them privacy. Just as Amber stood with her head in her phone she felt Sean held her hands and right away she knew where this conversation was heading until he reaches into his pocket to retrieve a small silver box.

"Happy Birthday," He hands her the box.

"Thanks, I told you not to get me anything," Presley stated as she took the box and open it to see it was a key ring with a heart pendant on it. "It cute Sean but I already told I'm not-" she stated

"Your not ready for any relationship." He finished for her.

"You got to accept the fact that Alec isn't coming back, he could be dead for all we know. I am here." he blurted out irritated.

"He's not Dead!" She snaps at Sean who steps at the sound of her voice, Presley herself was shocked as she steps realizing that she just shouted at an Alpha.

"I'm sorry," she muttered starring up at him.

"What is your obsession with him?" He let out a gush of air.

"I am not having this conversation again." she tossed the pendant at him before rushing towards Amber who pulled her away swiftly from him. "Forget him, He's just jealous that you ain't got his attention like the other bitches here," Amber said as she dragged her into the school building.

"Slow down Amber," Presley hollered as she bumps into a girl dress in Jeans and her inside went on Alert as she girl stares at her shocked. She watches as she swiftly bows her head at her before Amber dragged her away. Why would some random girl bow at her she was Presley Bennett, not some princess or the Alpha? A sweet Cocomint scent flare into her nostril alerting her into taking her surrounding.

" There they are!" Amber pulled her to the door and her heart and inside did a flip when she realized That the Alpha looking hottie that Amber being gushing about was Alec. Her Alec, He was huge and looking dashing handsome. Their eyes connected and she inside felt like it liquified within her. His medium chocolate eyes glisten as she felt her self-heading towards him and before she even utters a word she lifted her hand and gave him a slap across her face which causes a pain to sure from her torso.

"You can hit me again if you like," His husky rough voice stated with a smile that she misses so music over the times she hasn't seen him.