■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers

Midnight In Huntsville
Midnight Flickers
Alec

"Can't Sleep?" Derrick asked, turning his head towards him. He turn about to walk out of the room.

"Not with Presley out there," he replied stepping back into the room. "She's strong, she'll find her way back to your fiery ass." Derrick chuckles as he slowly tries to sit up but decline when a pain emerge.

"I know she's strong, it's her stubbornness I'm worried about." He told him with a smile as he joins him sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I guess that's a flaw you and that big head Alpha love. I overheard him talking about the time she was supposed to be home and she hides out in a classroom just to attend a party that was keeping in the next neighbouring pack." He told him with a smile.

"Yeah, that was a year before her father started getting overprotective of her." He remembered with a life.

"I'm guessing you didn't mind. Having her out after midnight without any parents eyes on her." Derrick shoved him with his barefoot.

"Something like that, and I guess you didn't overhear that he was the one that told her parents." He told.

"I didn't tell her parents, someone else did. I just followed them after they show up demanding where you both were." He appears at the door.

"And if you didn't who did," he wondered.

"I would say it's the same person who's missing from you'll memory," Derrick answered.

"Why are you here?" Alec asked.

"Your sister and a Master Hudson are here for you." He told him, he got up. "Please tell him I got wounded being a hero," Derrick chuckled. Alec laughs out as Annie walks into the room with Aaron.

"Master Hudson," Alec greeted him as they grab each other arm and Cayden did the same.

"Anya!" He looked towards his sister to see that she was pale and suddenly everything within him shivered.

"Its Alexander," she grabs out as she collapsed into his arm. But manage to stand up.

"He's hurt, I can feel it." She stated as she touches his arm and suddenly Alexander appears to him then disappear.

The sound of deep growls sounded from the outskirt of the forest.

"Anna!" He looked out to the forest to see Anna with a body on her back while a couple of other humans stood to barricade rogues. Anna was bleeding he sprints out as Cayden and Anya rushed to get Alexander off her as Sean rushed out morphing into his sparkling Silver wolf with midnight blue eyes.

Sean stop abruptly letting out a loud howl that shook the entire atmosphere. The rogues stop looking towards him and bowed their heads reluctantly as a few skids away. Without hesitation the rogue behind another lounge at Anna clawing her deep in the stomach.

Anna let out a massive long groan as the earth beneath them shook and a massive flash of heat rushed of her body burning the rogue, then she collapsed her eyes sliding shut.

"Anna!" He growled out he rushed towards her, shoving her awake. Everyone rushed towards them, everyone on his right got on their knees bowing their heads as everyone to his left stood looking out.

"What's going on?" He growled at Ramada who reluctantly steps towards him.

"Without Presley here, She's Vulnerable and not healing as quickly." She steps towards them.

"Help me get her to the lake," he snapped. Ramada looks at him with sympathy as he rubs her deep within her fur.

"Presley, I can feel your heart beating. Anna and I need you. Wake Up!" He whispered into Anna's ear.