■(19/20) Midnight Darkness

Midnight Memories
Midnight Phoenix
ALEC

           The wind escalated lifting up her small black dress as she walks through the mass of tall grasses. Her brunette hair floats upon the gush of wind, she looks around searching for her mother but she was nowhere to be found. 

She continued her stroll deeper into the mass of tall grass until she came upon a little boy dress in a black coat starring at a single black rose in his hand. She walks slowly up to him. She reaches out and taps him lightly on his shoulder. He turns facing her his eyes burning an orange hew. She steps back startled as his eyes flicker back to his black ones.

  "Have you seen my Daddy?" Presley asked, staring at the little boy. He was a bit tall for his age but his face signifies he was as young as her.

"No, But I can help you find him," He dropped the rose and steps towards her.

  "You drop your rose?" She bends to pick it up. "I don't need it," he chirps smiling at her.

    "Why?" She asked.

"Because it's black, I like white Roses," he told her.

"Black is beautiful too I think every colour of rose is beautiful. It's the thorn I don't like it pricks and make you bleed." She presses her finger on the thorn.

"You can't just like the beauty and not the beast. Together they are beautiful." He told her.

"Who told you that?" She asked starring at him.

"My grandmother," he answered sadly.

"Daddy would say she's a smart woman." Presley blurted out.

   "She is -was," he uttered starring at his black shoes.  The sadness that flashes across his face was evident as tombstone flash into her gaze and then disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

     "I'm sorry, she's with the moon Goddess now. You can smile." She steps forward and hugs him. He nodded.

"Let's go look for your Daddy." He took her hands and suddenly they both started to fall, they started to scream as darkness surrounded them, Presley started to shakes uncontrollably and they landed in the water.

      The water was cold against their bodies as Presley sunk deep into the water as she saw the boy paddle towards her and pulled her to surface. Presley gasps for breath as they both panicked for breath. They both open their eyes to see that we're both surrounded by water
And black trees. Their roots were overlapped over each other and the atmosphere was very cold. Presley shivered as the boy scooted over and wrap his arms around her shoulder upon doing so a massive amount of heat rush onto her.

  "How are you so hot?" She asked starring into his eyes as he did too, causing an emotional sensation to rushed between them.

"I don't know," he answered staring at his hands still wrapped around her tiny frame.

"I'm scared," Presley tugged at his sleeve. "Me too." He confessed as he got up and staring ahead at the open lake.

"Mommy!" He shouted.

"Daddy!" Presley shouted but their voices echo into the air.

"I don't think no one can hear us," he walks back to the spot stepping on black vines. He hollered in pain as he falls to his knee.

"Your foot is bleeding," she called as she drops to a knee to stare at it.

"It hurts badly," he grimaces in pain as he used his tiny hands to grip his foot.

"Daddy!" She screamed out as the boy eyes flicker to fire then back to his then fell back his eyes shutting. She glances around frantic as the vines started to runs towards them. She flung herself on top of him hoping the vines won't touch him again but they just sink into her skin causing a huge pain to hit every nerve within her body. She screams out and then the vines rushed away.