■ (20/20) Midnight In Huntsville

Midnight In Huntsville
Chapter Twenty Part 2
Presley

       HER EYES FLASH OPEN.

Black as Midnight, her fingers tingling with heat with vines wraps around her left arm. She slowly floats to the top of the lake as the sound of Screams and wolves howling filled her ears.

    "Welcome back Presley, " Anna's voice sways into her mind as she swam to the shore. As she rises out of the lake the roots of the nearby plant branches out to her. Presley glances down at her reflection in the lake. She wore a black grey gown that fits her upper body well, a hoodie attaches to gown was covering her Jet black hair that glistens with silver as the reflection of the moon shines on it.

    "Welcome back Anna, we're one again, " she smiled at her wolf starring at her.

"Do I tell them?" Anna asked.

"No, meet me by Amber's bed." She told  Anna. She reaches for her father's rod, she watches as it elongated. She watches as it shifts from silver to an obvilion vine with fire sparkling off.

   "Thank you, Dad, " She uttered sadly as runs her hands against the rod. She turns to head through the forest when she came face to face with her mother.

   "Mom, " she gushes out.

"You look so beautiful, so you." She uttered.

"I saved Dad, " she blurted out.

"I know, Paxton told me." Presley looks up at her mom. "Yes, your father's wolf is alive guarding vennox wolf." She glides towards her.

"But he's getting weak and needs you." She told her.

   "Where is he?" She asked.

"Let Amber show you, " her mother whisper and just like that she disappears into the night.

    "Presley!" Alec and Ramda shouted in the union, Presley turns her eyes black as midnight fire sparking from her nails. She looks to her side to see that she was surrounded by thousands of wolves. The same one's that came out of the lake that night she saved Alec.

     She pointed her rod towards the forest and they went striding in full speed. "Need a lift, " the white wolf mind link her. It was Dazon her father's Beta. She climbs onto his back and he sprints towards the pack.

    Presley glanced up at the sky to see that the moon as settle directly in the centre it was midnight. She looks to her side to see shadows sprinting in stride.

      A rogue stood ahead. Without hesitation she lifted her right hand as vines unleashed wrapping itself around it, she blows fire on her hand and she watches as the vines sparkle with a fire burning it to ashes.

    "Get me close to Anna, " she ordered as Dazon sprint ahead causing Ramada to scream out and without hesitation, I jump off his back and morphs with Anna causing a massive shake to the atmosphere.

   "Presley!" Alec called out as Anna eyes flashes to Oblivion and back her silver ones.

"I need heat babe, " she mindlink and he sends a huge fireball her quick she caught creating a big ball wrapping it with vines as she sends it in air. After releasing the ball she unhinged from Anna and landed on her feet her gown hem sparkling with fire.

    She strides towards Vennox who staggered back. "How?" He sputtered out.

   "It's Midnight Bastard, " She started as she walks towards him, just as she was about to touch him he evaporated.

      "Where did he go?" Sean asked.

"Save the others, Alec and I will deal with him, " She walks towards him. She cups his face as she looks directly into his eyes and her eyes connected with his Lycan.