■[14/20] Midnight Pain

Midnight Pain
Fourteen
Presley

SHE felt herself slipping deep and deep and deeper into darkness, Suddenly a coldness engulfs her. She tries to make out her surrounding but it was darkness.

      Something stirs deep within her as she landed on wet grass. "Mom!" She screamed but it just echoes. Wrapping her hands around herself she stood up walking towards darkness.

   The sound of growls and snares circles and make her tense as she continues to walks. "Presley," she hears Violet Creek sing-song her name.  Without hesitation, she ran until she found herself at the edge of a cliff. She glances back to see that she just came out of a forest.

   What?

She wondered as she glances down to see that the lake was as still as night and a different type of coldness evaporates from it hitting her in in chest causing her teeth to click against each other.

      "Presley," Desiree familiar voice surrounds her. She glances around rapidly searching for her until she saw a figure standing beside her. She looked towards him and slowly his form shift from shadow to a tall man dress in Khaki and White T-Shirt. Slowly she starts to recognize him it was Alpha Hudson; Sean's father.

    "You've grown," he spoke.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"In The Lost Forest, according to your father It Shadow Plane." He answered as he got to his knee and steady himself on the edge of Cliff.

"I'm surprised you got out that maze, It took me forever to find Sean's Wolf in here." He told her.

    "Do you remember anything?" She asked. "Not much, I just know I did it to protect my son." He told him.

   "And I would do it again if mean protecting my baby boy." He smiled down at the stillness of the water.

"PRESLEY" A voice from the water calls her name. She looks at the water but it stood still.

"I wouldn't recommend it, No one comes up from that darkness," Alpha Hudson told her looking down at the way.

"Wake Up!" The voice startled her again as the sound of growls and snares circles her again, she glances back but she saw nothing but darkness but suddenly a figure rush towards causing Alpha Hudson to push her off the cliff.

She lets out a pitching scream causing the air around her burn a sudden heat. She kept falling as she saw another figure coming towards her and then it vanished, then Suddenly she landed, it was hard and her entire body was engulfed in flame, her eyes shut and then she was shock wake.

       "Presley," Her father voice called out into her mind. Presley fluttered her eyes open but she saw nothing but darkness.

    "Little P wakes up," Her father voice sounded again. She feels something wet against her face, she opens her eyes to see her father staring at her, she squinted her eyes to see that it was her father's wolf.

   "Dad," She hugged his wolf and he purred at his daughter embrace. His fur wasn't as fluffy as it uses it to be. It was like he aged, His once sparkly midnight violet eyes were now droopy and saggy. The scar above his eyes seems to have shrunk.

"Where are we?" She asked I can't see anything. She stares around into the darkness.

   "Use your eyes," He stated. She took a deep breath and slowly she opens her eyes again. This time she realized she was sitting on sand starring up at the water rippling above her.

   "How am I not drowning?" She asked.

"It's the Neptune blood from your mother's side." She hears him replied.