■ [5/20] Midnight Stalker

A Shadow Werewolf-  a human being whose wolf is no longer one with their human form but is capable to communicate and feel everything there wolf is going through while retaining a high level of intelligence and bond with their werewolf while drifting through the lucid life of their wolf.

  A Lucid Seeker -   A werewolf with the ability to see the past through another eye in their dream, This person is able to feel every feeling that this person endures in their dreams.

A Shadow Chaotic Rogue - a Shadow wolf whose wolf have deliberately pulled his wolf from his human form to become apart of the other side and recreate chaos between both words.

The Silver Lake- The lake that is forbidden to the wolves in Huntsville but is also a gateway for the shadow wolves to emerge from the other side.

Midnight In Huntsville

-FIVE-

All Rights Reserved 

                                The Whistling of the chilled wind sounded in her ears as Presley walked into her room for the first time since she woke up almost bleeding to death. The scent of fresh mahogany filled her nose, her gaze flicker towards the new bedding that her uncle has got replaced while she was in the sick bay for the past two days.

      She walked over to the uncovered mattress and runs her hand over the paternally bump in it. She glance to her bedroom to see that the glass of have been replace, because she swear it have been broken the night her Uncle got her out. She walked towards the window and fixate her gaze upon a black wolf with deep Silver eyes, something about the way it stares at her stir something deep within her as she realized something black swirling up her skin.

       "Uncle Arnold!" she shouted as she heard footsteps rushing towards her room. She straighten her arms and showed him her hand as she went towards the full length mirror situated between the boor of her bathroom and her laundry yellow and white hamper.

    The black swirling glisten like silver, she stare at her Uncle with now blurry visions. "everything is blurry-y-y" she stuttered. "Deep breath,"  He told her, as his cinnamon minty scent swirl around her. "What was the last thing you saw before this?" he asked in a shaky voice.

"A huge black wolf with silver eyes." she answered as she look up to see her Uncle but it was blurry. "Does it have a scar on the left size of of his eye?" he asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Presley gritted and irritated knowing that she can't see anything visible only blurry vision and then she staggered backward, something surge through her body then suddenly everything seems normal. She stumbled towards her naked bed. 

        "Does this happen a lot to a Shadow wolf?" Presley asked.

"No, I'm not sure what just happen," he answered, glancing out the window before fixating his gaze on his niece. Her Uncle step forward and touch her forehead, testing to see if she has a fever again. She didn't want to be on bed rest anymore she just wanted to get out and inhale the fresh air.

        "Can I go for a walk?" she asked.

"No," Her Uncle answered sturdy as her mom pulled her closet open to received a piglet collection of sheets to put on the bed. She have been really quiet ever since the night and I think she was thinking of Dad, because she was hoping that I was more like her or Uncle Arnold  A Full Wolf  instead of a Shadow wolf.  Dad disappear four years ago without a trace and no one had no clue what happen to him. All he left was these words scrape into a willow tree by the Silver Lake; 

       "Protect the Alpha"

  "Your wanted by many, you can't have your scent been known yet." he said, heading back to the window to stare out. "What could someone like me be wanted for you?" Presley asked.

"The same reason your father disappear," He answered, Presley look at her mother.

"And I'm yet to know the reason why?" she muttered annoyed.

"He never told us. " her mother replied softly.

  "And why can't we go to the Pack house for protection?" Presley asked.

"Because You won't know how to control the other wolves dreams. People dream a lot and we all got terrible nightmares in our dreams." her mother told her as she kiss her forehead.

"Plus a Shadow Chaotic Rogue  feeds off people nightmares to gain gateway into our word." Her Uncle said shutting her window with the lock. "I'll give you something for your scent before you go to school tomorrow." he said.

"okay," he said.

"So did Sean smell me?"

"No, I mask your scent before he even had a chance to sniff it. Why do you think he brought roses instead of tulip." he stated as he draw the curtain. "Seriously Uncle Arnold?" Presley asked.

"Yes,"

"I'm going to get working on the portion and talk to Sean's mother." he said before leaving the room. "He's just been cautious Hun," she said taking her hand and kiss it.

  "Are you hungry?" Her mother asked.

"No I just want to shower and get some homework done for school tomorrow." She said.

  "Okay, I'll just make some Camamolie tea." she offered, Presley nodded as she got up and vacated the room. Her cellphone vibrated it was text messages from her girlfriend; Amber-lee

                  "Miss you!"

                "There are four NEW H-O-T GUYS in our class. "  With a million heart emoji.

"Did you and Sean finally hook up?"

 Sean and I will never be an items. He wasn't ALEC,  and for some odd deep reason she couldn't let go off the night they kiss. It was still branded inside her mind. The way he grip her tightly when he kiss her, they way he stare into her eyes blurring the line of their friendship edging closer to lovers. She swore if he hadn't run off she would have willingly give him her virginity that night. She could still him from that night, He was uneasy that night in the most unreasonable way she couldn't concentrate because he was kissing her. 

    The kiss was on a whole another level,She felt it to her core of her body. And when he bit her lip it hurt but she could feel him holding back to the point where he really did pull back and left her grasping for more but what she she couldn't understand was why he left without saying goodbye or even left her a note. That hurt her, Didn't he feel the same way?

                  Why couldn't see let go off the thought of Alec. She might never even see him again...