Ending

Midnight In Huntsville

Ending

PRESLEY

IT WAS A YOUNG MAN.

Walking swiftly, through the wet grass. He was naked, unbothered. Oblivious to the rain dripping. The sound of owls sings out to the weather. Yet, the young man seemed to give nothing else his attention but gait in his walk.

He stops and looks through the leaves, his eyes settling on the boy asleep in the back seat. He steps forward his feet breaking a couple of twigs as he felt his body yearning to go towards the boy.

"Do you hear that Uncle Jess?" Alvina asked, shifting the light to the dark area of trees.

"I'm trying to fix Vinny here?" he looked up at his niece. "Sorry," he stuttered shifting back the light.

"Will you hurry up?" The young girl blurted out, tighten her navy sweater to her upper body as she shines the flashlight under the hood.

"Well if someone didn't need to use the bathroom every half an hour we would have been at the Haynite Pack by now," he snapped irritated as he stares up at her.

"Just hurry up," she glances out into the grassy scenery as the rain started to pour.

"Just one more wire and were good to go," her Uncle told her and he reaches for a tool from the box.

"Just promise me when we settle in this pack you'll sell this crap and get a better ride." She suggested.

"I'm not selling Vinny, our relationship is profound and unbreakable." He slams the hood down, wiping his hands into the greasy cloth.

"Will he be okay?" She asked out loud as her Uncle stare up at her.

"Your brother is just having some wolf issues, The Goddess will look at him and tell us what to do I'm sure he'll be good as new, ” her Uncle assure her.

"Come on," he picked up his toolbox just as the sound of twigs snapping caught his ears, within seconds the door to the truck was push open and her twin brother  step out.

"Can we please go, Uncle Jess, I'm starving," he blurted out?

"You better haven't touched my last Twix," she warned as he showed her the empty wrapper.

"There is still some smudge left, you can -" the boy grinned at his sister.

"I'll get you both Twix when we arrived, just get in." Uncle Jess blurted out irritated at them both.

"There is someone over there," he blurted out starring over at the man, his eyes flicker from his silver ones to Midnight black.

"Let's go," The girl suggested.

"He needs help," he rushed off into the darkness. "Alvin get back here!" their Uncle shouted. They both rush after him, but he stops at the edge of the darkness.

"He's gone," Alvin muttered.

"Let's go, this road is creeping me out," Alina stated. They all walked towards the truck to see someone sitting in the back seat.

It was a guy wrapped in his blanket.

"Told you," Alvin stated.

"I just need a ride to the nearest motel, I'm heading to Haynite pack." He sputtered out hiding his black hands.

"Sorry but we can't give you a ride," their Uncle suggested, the guy eyes lingers on the white envelope.

"Okay," he steps out of the car.

They all jumped into the car and drives off when their Uncle stops the car abruptly to see the guy standing in the road dripping black liquid upon the road as it becomes one in colour.

"Reverse!" Alvin suggested, he glances up to see a huge back wolf with a white scar over his right eye.

"He says to run," Alvin blurted out.

"I'm not listening to a black wolf until he shifts." Alvina sputtered out, before even thinking the guy reaches in and sink his claws into their Uncle's Chest. Alvina screamed out, blood splashing out, Alvin let out a furious growl his eyes shifting to Midnight as he climbs out reaching for his sister. Her screaming filled the atmosphere as the guy grab onto her sinking his claws deep into her back. Alvin morphs into his wolf and lounge at him as the black wolf tries to keep him away from the guy that just ruin rip his sister skin.

"Alvin," Alvina uttered out as the man grab Alvin by the throat and pulled him into the darkness of the forest. The black wolf rushed after him as the sound of Alvina voice echoes throughout the night.

                "HE'S ALIVE!"

Presley blurted out as she spurts up in the bed her eyes black as Midnight and her gaze landing on her father.

"Who's alive?" Alec asked rubbing her back, Her eyes flicker back to hazel brown as she looks up at Sean and Ramada stepping into the room.

"Vennox," she answered as she stares over at her father. "Sean get bandages, " she ordered. Derrick looks at her confused.

"Dad is hurt," she said as the sudden sound of her father gasping for breath and his stomach started to bleed.

They all rushed over to him as Alec pulled her into his arm and she embrace his warmth. She glances over at her father and he turns his head towards and she saw directly in his wolf eyes as he covered a brown hair girl with his body that had a black smudge on her upper shoulder.

The End