Dark Intermission (3)

Dark Intermission Part 3
Midnight In Huntersville
All Rights Reserved

     SEAN'S P.O.V

         A SUDDEN UNBEARABLE PAIN engulfs his entire body causing him to spurt up wearing and groaning in pain. He tries to move but it was too painful he grips his side as he uses his hand to send the basin on the side table to the ground.

   Cling- ling-ling

It sounded loudly and discomforting.

    The door burst open and in rush in Derrick and Cayden with Mr Bennett and the most beautiful woman he has ever seen along with that familiar girl he saw many times stalking him right after his father went missing.

    "Hold him down guys," Mr Bennett announces as Cayden and Derrick went to both sides of his body jointly. His inside was on fire and whatever it was inside him it was making it difficult to breathe or thing.

Everything looks blurry and grey.

   A huge pain rigid his body causing bones to snap and his throat to suddenly feel dry. It felt like he was shifting again.

      It hurt badly.

"What's happening to him?" He Cayden asked as he struggles to me down.

"Demon blood is swirling into his body." Mr Bennett stated as the girl reaches for a rod-like a thing in her hair. He watches through blurry eyes as it lengthens and sparkles.

   "I got here as fast as I could." Griffin rushed into the room with a duffel bag.

    "What's happening to him?" Griffin blurted out glaring at him. He felt another sudden pain engulf but this time it was his head. Sean could feel his wolf scrapping at his skin, his hands were morphing into claws and back to his humans one.

      "What's going on?" He growled out as he struggles to get from their hold.

   Another pain shot straight into the head as he felt his eyes turning. His mouth was dry but he felt like he was drowning.

"I'm ready," Ramada called out as she climbs onto the bed standing over him. "What's the name of his wolf?" She turned to Griffin who was too flabbergasted.

"Griffen!" Cayden and Derrick growl impatiently as they struggle to hold him.

    "Gerrick!" Presley loud voice shouted into the hut as it shook.

"Gerrick well to the Shadow world!" He hears the girl announces as she presses the rod deep onto his body and instantly he was standing in a field face to face with Gerrick who has shocking Silver eyes and his father standing beside his wolf. He tries to reach out to him but he was too weak.

    "Gerrick," He calls out to his wolf, he watches as it steps forward and brushes against him.

   "I'm proud of you son," his father whispered. "Proud of what?" He grabs out as he wobbled and struggle to stand up but he collapsed back to the ground.

   "You've become one with Gerrick again. It's time to tell Alec the truth." He said then he disappears and he weeps out as he felt his wolf and suddenly he felt his wolf fits back to his body and then he woke up starring at the girl above him.

   "Welcome back Gerrick," She smiled down at him.

   "It's nice to be back," Gerrick speaks through the mind link. "Sean needs to rest he's not looking good," Ramada said jumping off the bed.

"He'll be back to normal tomorrow." Sean hears his wolf said, he felt drained and broken.

   "What's going on?" Alec walks into the room looking huge with fiery eyes but he wasn't looking happy.