■[9/20] Midnight Eyes

Midnight Memories
NINE
All Rights Reserved

▪PRESLEY ▪

       STEPPING OUT OF THE SHOWER Presley could hear voices snapping at each other wrapping the towel around her body, she held onto the face basin trying to subside the pain she was feeling in her eyes as she shut it tightly.

She flutters it open thrice then shut it tightly again, another pain surge in her eyes causing her to let out a perishing scream. She sound of feet rushing towards her could be heard as she held tightly to both her eyes. She opens her eyes and all she saw was pitch blackness then she shut them again.

"Presley," Alec's voice calls out her name. She reaches out to him. "Don't look at her eyes!" That familiar voice screamed out as she heard shuffling and someone falling to the ground.

"Alec," She opened her eyes to see five wolves starring at her. She staggered back way shutting her eyes shut again. She turns to look in the mirror that's when she saw that her eyes were pitch black and her pupils were tiny as a silver moon.

"Presley," She heard her mother voice, she shut her eyes automatically.

" It's okay sweetie, Open your eyes look at me," she pleaded, Reluctantly she opens her eyes to stare into her mother ones, that's when she realized her mother eyes where the same as hers but her hair was now silver with black streaks.

"Did you shower in hot water?" She nodded. As she tries to look behind her but her mother kept her eyes directly on her.

"Didn't I tell you countless times never use hot water." She told her and she nodded.

"What's wrong with me mom?" She cried out.

"Nothing sweetie, You are fine. It's just a family secret that your father tried to keep from his side of the family because he knew how they would react." She leads her to the toilet and allows her to sit.

"You got Demon blood running through your Viens and your wolf." She answered.

"Can I get it out?" She asked.

"No sweetie, It's genetic. You just got to learn how and when to use it." She said calmly.

"I know we shouldn't have trust that Demon mutt!" Her grandmother shouted as Uncle Creston glared at his mother. He gave her demanding glare which causes her to reluctantly walk away.

"I don't like her mom," she muttered out loud.

"You're so much like your father, telling people like it when you're agitated." She started reaching for the necklace around her neck.

She watches as she touches the Iron wire around the marble and the marble slide open to reveal a white substance with green grain inside. "Why can't I look at them?" She asked curiously staring directly at her mother.  

"There's a side effect to starring into oblivion eyes." She said taking a peck of the substance and running it above her eyes.

"You wipe the memories of any human who stare into them unintentionally." She answered.

"Can I stop it? She asked. She shook her head.

"It was set into place to wipe the memories of the Human Hunters that use to terrorize the wolves." Her mother told her.

"Let me guess you're not from Blackfriars Pack." Her Uncle asked, Her mother stood up and shook her head. It wasn't until they walk out of the bathroom she spoke.

"I'm originally from Black Emerald Pack south away from the Blackfriars." She answered.

"Isn't that the pack where you can only enter as your wolf but never in your human form," Cayden asked out loud. Her mother nodded.