Dark Intermission (1)

Dark Intermission
Midnight In Huntersville
All Rights Reserved

      AT EXACTLY NOON the entire atmosphere around the cabin stood still. The sound of paws hitting the ground was deafening as her mother stood up, she raises her hand and the door was push open. Presley followed her mom, Outside the entire ground was filled with wolves and their humans standing firmly inline. It was the sound of the car door opening that caught her eyes. Out step, a huge man dress in a full grey suit and beside him stood the most beautiful woman dress in a white Sher grown with a sword slings over her body and on her right stood two guys. 

    But what caught the wolves and everyone attention was the girl that fumbles out of the car with a huge brown wolf, It was like they were juggling who came out first. He was huge and she didn't seem to mind.

    Instantly Presley felt a connection towards her and the huge authority radiating from where she stood. She stood close to the wolf as her eyes took in her surrounding. Presley watches as she steps forwards with the huge wolf beside her and before she knows a huge white wolf stood hovering everyone.

     Presley stares at the way it was huge and the way the black within her fur glisten into violet as she lets out a howl that vibrates the entire ground within seconds every wolf within the area howls back and the human beside them bows their heads in accordance. It wasn't until she stares directly at me that I feel my wolf scraping at my skin.

    "Go," her mother told her, Reluctantly she steps towards her. It wasn't until she was standing directly before her that she felt a cold air into her face and then something hot. Slowly she felt herself lifted and before she knows it her black hair lengthened and her nails sharpening. Then she was standing face with her cousin Desiree.

      "Where's your Beta?" She asked looking out into the crowd. Presley lookout but Ramada was nowhere to be found, then a sudden pain engulfs her brain.

     "Presley!" She heard Ramada voice loud into the atmosphere. "Desiree!" It was her father voice booms out. But Desiree was off before anyone could stop her. Presley runs after her as she reaches for her rod, which extended Within second her wolf was beside her. Within seconds she was attached to her wolf and sprinting at the same speed at Desiree.

   "She's at the throne," Anna announced and within seconds she halted as they came face to face with a couple of chaotic rogues. Four of them had Ramada pin against the ground.

   Ramada had a huge cut lash across her naked torso. Something stirs within Presley as she lounge at them. The sound of growling and snares could be heard as bodies collided and teeth's scraps against each other.

     Blood rips through the air as Anna took over and Presley unattach herself as soon as  Anna rips rouge heads off and another tries to lounge at her back. It was taken by surprised when her rod extended and wrap itself around torso snapping in half.

    "Presley!" Alec's voice sounded as she watches him lounge, it wasn't his lycan that caught her sight it was the dark fire within his eyes that extended from his body onto her wolf and suddenly her entire body was hot releases black liquid from her body she lifted her hand as small black balls lifted from her hand.

  "Throw it to me," An unfamiliar voice demands, Presley look towards Desiree. She was now standing in full black with black and violet bows. Presley quickly sends two balls towards her. She watches as they enlarge upon impact.

   "More heat," she ordered as Alec send a gush of heat in her direction and she throws the balls back at Presley who caught it with ease and she sends it onto the rouges that still held onto Ramada. Ramada let out a loud scream causing Presley and her wolf to collide to the ground.

            The sound of another voice screaming out causing everyone head to snap to Sean wolf. Shocks filled the atmosphere as Alec and Cayden rushed towards him.

    "Ramada!" Presley screamed out into the air as Anna slowly wobbles to her feet. After a few seconds Ramada walks up towards them with her wolf hiding her nakedness and a black tattoo embedded into her skin. Presley stood up to see the same tattoo embedded into her skin over her heart.

    "I can hear Anna again," she grasps out excitedly with tears dripping down her cheeks. Anna walks over and brushes against her wolf and Ramada rubs her hands down his fur. She felt the touch but sadden at the fact that she couldn't hear her wolf in her human form.

      "My head hurt," Desiree said as she slowly wobbles but before she could hit the ground Charlie transforms into a blue eye guy and lifted her up.

    "Is she okay?" Presley asked.

"Yes, she'll be fine. She won't remember what happened. But she'll be okay." Xavier told them.

   "Why won't she remember?" Alec asked.

"Just like you, she's  learning about her powers." He told her.

    "Is Charlie her mate? I scent a twisted connection between them." Presley question.

    "Yes but it's twisted as you scent it. She'll have to figure it out on her own." He touches her Jet black hair as she looks over at Charlie curl beside Desiree in the bed.

     "I'm more curious about Sean's connection in this?" Alec questioned glaring at him.

    "He's her third in command." Her Uncle walks into the room with a  pan with water that was lace with Peppermint.

"How is that possible?" Alec asked, obviously upset.  Derrick snickers in the far corner of the room.

"I'm guessing no one remembers what really happen that night in the wood," Xavier stated.

    "Do you?" He asked. He shook his head as he stares down at Desiree.

"Only the person who wipes your memories that night can let your memories fade in back. That's the curse of having Obvilion eyes." He said.  Everyone looks directly at her.

   "It wasn't her." Her mother told them.

"Then who was it?" He asked.

        "I don't know." She answered.

Half an hour later Presley was sitting on the porch starring into the darkness of the woods when she felt a presence. She looks to her right to see Felisha walking towards her. Her hair was flowing into the night hair, the plants within her present stood still and grace her present.

     "It ironic how life is a jungle-like the darkness of the forest. You can either fight through it or let it cut you." She spoke joining her on the porch.

   "How do you decide which is the perfect choice?" She question.

"By how you fight. If you fight with revenge you get a shady outcome" she said as Presley look up to see her wolf sitting by the edge of the forest.

  "But if you fight with a pure heart the outcome is beautiful like sunlight upon a good groom forest." She touches her shoulder.

    "She's there but I can't  hear her." She spoke sadly.

"Are you sure about that?" Felisha asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked staring directly up at her.

    "Did you know When the moon is at its highest, even water within the soil you can hear." She smiled at her.

    "I'm confused," she muttered cluelessly.

"Not every puzzle is intended to be solved. Some are in place to test your limits. Others are, in fact, not puzzles at all..." she reaches up to touch the gold half heart necklace around her neck. She reaches for it and strokes it.

       "Don't rush, Just connect." She smiled at her before getting up. She didn't say anything as she watches her disappear into the cabin.