■ [11/20] Midnight Senses

Midnight in Huntsville
ELEVEN
All Rights Reserved

     ALEC step out onto the Cabin's Patio with a grey mug in his hand as he watches Presley standing directly in front of her wolf. She was barefooted wearing Jeans short and her signature Winnie The Pooh T-Shirt. Her brunette hair was braid over in one.

He watches as she sinks her toes into the grass as she stood starring at Anna. Anna looked fazed but it was obvious that Presley was frustrated.

"Good Morning," Mrs Bennett step onto the patio to joins him. "She's still at it," he stated as she took the wooden chair.

"Yep," he answered leaning onto the post. "She'll figure it out, she's smart." Mrs Bennett announces with hope. He watches as she sips her tea and stares ahead at her daughter.

"Hey Alec, We found Amber in your stuff. " Derrick announced through the mind link. Alec stood up shock.

"She was sleeping in your bed, with your T-Shirt on," Derrick told him.

"Keep her insight. I'm on my way." He announced. "Is everything okay?" Mrs Bennette asked.

"It's probably a misunderstanding, I'll be back." He places his mug on the small table. He steps off the patio towards Presley. Anna looks up at him, Presley turns to him.

"I am convinced the moon goddess hates me," she muttered out loud, starring at Anna sitting on her hindlegs starring at them both.

"You'll figure it out." He told her as he inhales her sweet lavender scent. "I don't think she's interested because all she does is stare at me." She muttered with a pout.

"Why don't you call Ramada and communicate through her?" He stated.

"No, I want to be able to do it on my own. Ramada won't be able to communicate for me when I detach from her in a fight." Presley replied.

"Well that's true," he cups her face.

"You going somewhere," she asked, probably sensing that feeling that he was going away and he hates it.

"Yes, I'm going to the Packhouse to check on something with the guys." He told her.

"I might go later, I haven't gotten to spend any time with Amber lately." She started staring up at him.

"Yeah, that would be good. I think she might need a friend to vent to." He took her hands and circle around his torso.

"And I certainly need a dose of reality and girl time." She smiled up at him.

"Have you spoken to Sean yet?" She asked she looks to the ground.

"Have you bury the hatchet with him yet. I know you're still not happy about the fact that he's my third in command." She looks up into his eyes and he could feel her starring directly into him straight at his lycan. Alec felt him stir within his skin. It was as if she woke him up.

"I'll bury the hatchet with Sean when he let me know that his feelings for you won't cause me to rip his head from his body." He smirks and Presley slams him strongly on his harm, which didn't faze him.

"Try to stand in his shoes. What if I wasn't your mate? What if he was my mate and you were the one on the outside how would you feel?." She questioned and he looks away he shifts his gaze back onto her.

"I believe that whatever we were thinking about at that precise moment. It was magnified and it becomes the source that would pull us away into the darkness." She tightens her to hold onto him.

Presley got a point but which guy would just bury the hatchet knowing that a guy he knows has strong feelings for his mate.

"I think whoever brainwash us that night put him in a trance of the moment. I heard that he was about to tell me how he felt and that was when everything went haywire." Presley continued.