■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions

Midnight In Huntsville
TWELVE
All Rights Reserved

     PRESLEY watches as her mother steps out of the sickbay to greet the woman who named herself Violet Creek. She wore a black pantsuit that had a cloak attach, her hair was french braided to the side and she carried herself like she some sort of Queen.

   Based on her mother stiff body. It was obvious her mother wasn't happy to see her. The two guys probably about her ages stood attentive and alert a few feets away while a girl no more than thirteen stood in the middle just a few feet away with box shape bag.  She swore she have seen the woman before but she couldn't remember where. Anna swishing her tail and stood firmly beside her. Presley could feel the anger radiating off her, it was as thick as the heat pelting down on the packhouse.

     "What are you doing here Violet?" Her mother asked in a thick rigid tone.

"I was passing by. Decided to take a nightcap." She smiled at her mother.

"You're not welcome here,"

"The last time I check you ain't the Alpha or the Luna of this pack." She answered with a mischievous grin.

    "My husband is still a member of this pack so I still have an honour to my name." She said.

"I don't see him around. Where is he?" She looked around fixing her gaze upon Anna and me.

   "None of your business Violet." Her mother gritted out.

   "Why does she seems familiar?" Presley asked glancing down at Anna who stood rigid starring at the woman her eyes sharp as silver knives.

    "Let's go find out who she is?" Presley walks towards her mother and the woman. "Mom," Presley called out as she steps towards the stairs but Anna shoved her back and Presley's body was engulfed with so much anger she finds it hard to breathe.

    "So this is your half breed child you wouldn't let me meet." The woman turns facing her, it was her eyes that stood out. One was hazel with Violet orbs and the other was as black as charcoal.

      Anna growls at her as she shoved me back reluctantly I step back, as veins within my body started moving.

"Let me guess, She isn't one with her wolf. That would explain why she hasn't attacked me yet." The woman stated out with sarcasm.

   "Mom," She looks towards her.

"Go back to the hut. I'll be there when I'm finished." Her mother warned glaring at her. Her mother eyes flicker to black then silver and then black again before morphing back into her signature brown ones.

     She has never seen her mother eyes do that before and she was curious to know who this woman was.  Presley walks towards the woods where she saw Ramda in shorts and a tank top and her black wolf with white eyes starring ahead.

    "Do you know who she is?" She asked as soon as she stood before Ramada.

  "That's Mr Bennett's Ex and your mother's Ex-Best friend." She answered.

"My father's Ex?" she widens her eyes at the woman.

"No your Uncle's." Ramada touches Anna who swishes her tail lightly.

  "Anna got so angry when we saw her." She told her.

  "She captured and tortured Anna a few years ago. During a Chaotic rogue attack. We couldn't find her and your father took you out to the lake." She started.

   "We waited and you step right into the water and pulled her out. " She said looking at her.

"I don't remember that," Presley told her.