■[17/20] Midnight Protection

Midnight In Huntsville
Midnight Protection
ALEC

     THE SOUND OF CHATTERING, A LOT OF  SHUFFLING AND A BABY CRYING could be heard as he flutters his eyes open to the blinding light about. He grimaces in pain as he struggles to get up, the pain in his knee erupted as a brown-eyed girl with flowing black hair was seeing climbing onto his bed. Her Cinderella blue dress had wet dirt attach to its hem and she was barefooted.

    "Give me the rag," he heard her spoke as another small hand, handed her the blue material.

"Your father isn't going to be happy that was in here," A boy with brunette hair climbs onto the bed too.

"He would be sad that we let him bleed to death," she said as she shakily taps his bloody knee. He cries out and her eyes connected with his.

"Sorry," she chirps. He tries to speak but it was the flicker of blackness within her eyes and huge nausea feeling in his throat make it difficult but her hands upon his leg make everything within him sizzle to comfort.

"I could kiss it and make it better, but it's too bloody," she told him the little boy look at her shocked and he looked at her insanely.

"That's disgusting Pres-li," the little boy blurted out.

"Mommy always kiss my cuts and they better in no time." She looks at him.

"I think he needs a hu-huge bandage, not a kiss," the little boy folds his arm. The little girl looks down at his foot and climbs down.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To find a hu-huge bandage," she shouted as she went sprinting down the semi-busy infirmary. Alec watches as the little boy shook his head as he waited.

Within a second the little girl came back with a huge material too big making it difficult to see her again. For some odd reasons, he misses her present.

"Preseli that a-" The boy climbs down to help her but she steps back.

"Vennox said I could use it because all the bandage is finished." She pouted as the shoved the sheet onto the bed.

  "Help me wrap his foot." She demanded in an Alpha tone.

"Okay," Sean reluctantly replied. She climbs onto the bed and started to wrap his tiny body.

    "What the hell is going on here?" An Unfamiliar Male voice startled them both.

"We're bandaging his cut," Presley stood up on the bed with her bloody hands on her hip not minding that she was ruining her dress. The guy climb of the cot and stood staring at his feet.

"Oh my God, Presley a woman dress in a black and grey gown appear lifting her down."

"I was just helping mom. Sean said he needed a huge bandage and Vennox said you didn't have any small ones leave.

   "Oh sweetie, I just went to get more. I'm sure Vennox was just messing with you." The woman stooped down to wipe her hands.

"Who let them in here?" His father asked.

"I heard his wolf crying from outside and it wasn't pleasant. So Vennox dares me that I couldn't find him. So I did. Daddy says if a wolf is crying that means he needs help and Only I could help." She looks up at her father.

   "I left him sleeping how is that possible?" His father asked bothered as he steps towards the bed.

"His knee cap was bleeding badly Mommy," Presley tugged at her mother gown. Suddenly he felt his body radiating heat so hot his brain was on fire.