■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds

Midnight in Huntsville

-THREE-

(c) All Rights Reserved

"ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT LAST NIGHT?" Presley asked as both walked towards the school. She watches as he glances towards Sean and stops abruptly pulling her away to the far end of the schoolyard.

"Can we have this spot?" He asked the couple who was wrapped up into one another.

"Sure, Alec" the guy answered pulling his reluctant girlfriend along. The girlfriend has started to rambling about losing her spot but the guy assures her by kissing her to stop talking.

"Presley," he called out her name she turns to look up at him. "How is your wrist?" He asked taking her bandaged hand.

"I don't want to talk about my wrist, I want to talk about you hot kissing me last night and disappearing," Presley said, getting straight to the point.

He went quiet.

"Alec I'm getting some mix emotion here talk to me." She bites her lips. He reaches up and took her lips from between her teeth and the look in his eyes did something to her inside. He pulled her behind the tree and collapsed his lips onto hers. They both drop their bags and smash their body into each other. Something rage within her and the kissing got hot rapidly. She felt his hands all over her upper body. It wasn't until he grips her hair pulling her head to kiss her throat that she felt her underwear get wet.

"Alec," she groans out his name Pleasurably. "Yes," he reaches up back and covered her mouth. "I'm wet," she pulled away to stare into his dark eyes. "And I am hard." He breaths, cupping her face.

"I know you got another one in your woman bag so we're good." He kisses her again. This time she took control of kiss as she felt his hand reaching for zipper on her blouse front. He pulled away to look at her.

"If we continue I'm gonna have to strip us both naked and let our first time be here." He breaths outrunning his hands between her breast to her stomach.

"Then we better stop and talk," Presley said kissing both his cheeks then his lips. "I rather make out," he kisses her.

Someone cleared their throat they both look up to see Principal Atkins and Sean. Alec quickly got up with Presley and her zip up her top but not turning around to face them.

"The bell went off half an hour ago." Principal Atkins stated. " Sorry Sir, We didn't hear it," Alec answered.

"Obviously," Sean stated. Alec tense in front of her. "I don't expect this type of behaviour from you both." He declares.

"Sorry, Sir it's a one-time thing." Alec quickly affirmed. "Ms Bennett I expect to see those homecoming ideas on my desk by Friday." He acknowledges her.

"Yes Sir," she answered starring up at Alec well shape chin. It wasn't until Principal Atkins walked away she turns around to find Sean still standing there.

"I told you she's mine!" Sean growl as she felt something sharp in her stomach.

PRESLEY spurt up in bed drench in sweat as she grasps for breath. The scent of blood filled her nostrils, Heavy in the darkness her vision seems blurry as she reaches over to flick the night lamp on but she couldn't move. Her feet hurt, a throbbing ache in her chest. She tried to move but her torso hurt.

She glances down at the bed to see blood staining her weenie the pooh bed sheets. Was it her period? It wouldn't be so much blood. She wondered. She lifts up the spread along with the sheet. To see claw marks of open wounds, on her stomach. She flings the entire sheet from her body to realized the same claw marks were on her legs as massive blood gushes out of the wounds. Shocked and frighten she let out a perishing scream, shaking her room. Her mother Taylor and Her Uncle Arnold rush in switching the lights on.