Stop Thinking

There were photographers waiting outside the grocery store when Ramsey and Jared were finished shopping. They each carried a few bags and when they reached the car he helped her put the groceries in. He also opened the car door for her. He couldn't treat her the same as other women that he'd been photographed with over the years. Ramsey was supposed to be special, the one he's eventually going to marry. And he had to show it. "You're doing well." He told her once they were driving away. "Does that mean I'm a good actor?" She joked. "No, that'll be determined when we start filming." He smiled.

They got home and put all the groceries away and he left her to finish up things in her room. All of her clothes and things were finally put away and she got a call from her mother. "Hey, mom." "Sweetheart, I'm just calling to see if you've figured out anything to do about this deportation business. Are you okay?" Ramsey sighed, it was time to tell her parents what was going on and she was nervous."Okay, mom get dad and put it on speaker. Have a seat and give me a minute."

She left her room and went to Jared's studio. She opened the door and was surprised to see a handful of other people. They were all sitting around with laptops and other music production equipment that she really couldn't name. "Oh, sorry. Uh-Jared can I borrow you for a minute?" He looked up at her then stood up and made his way out of the room with her. "What's up?" "My parents are on the phone. I need to tell them what's going on. Like how I'm planning to stay here."

He took the phone from her. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Burton. This is Jared Leto. Your daughter is going to do a movie with me and she told me she was about to be kicked out of the country. My solution was for her to live with me and marry me. We went to the deportation office and everything is settled. What we need you to do is keep this a secret. As far as the public knows, Ramsey and I are dating. But from a legal standpoint, we are engaged. I promise you she's safe with me." They waited in silence for what felt like forever.

Ramsey spoke to her parents, "This is a lot, I know. It was a lot for me. But, I think it's a good plan and it's working well so far. It's the only way I can stay here and have a job as an actor." Her mother spoke, "Well we want to meet this man." Jared nodded and Ramsey said, "That's perfectly fine." "So, let me get this straight," her father began, "you're not really dating this guy? You're just...pretending?" "Yes, dad." "Well I just hope you know what you're doing. I never thought you'd do something like this for a silly dream you have. Honey, this acting thing hasn't worked out so far, do you thing this Leto guy can change that?" "I don't know, dad. I'll talk to you later." "We love you, baby." Her mom said.

After Ramsey hung up, Jared touched her shoulder. "Everything will be fine."

The following night rolled around and it was time for the dinner with the cast and crew. Jared and Ramsey decided to ride together because they now lived together. "Burton, we're going to be late. We're the stars of the movie for Christ's sake." He griped outside her door. He heard the doorknob turn and the door opened. She stepped out wearing a long sleeve black velvet dress that had a choker/v-neckline. He noticed it accentuated her breasts very well. Her hair was curled, bringing out the slightly blonde ends of her pretty brown hair. "I'm ready now." She said.

They arrived at the table at the restaurant. Scott was there, sitting next to Krickitt. "It's not a very long shooting schedule, we'll start next week and it'll still be March, we should finish by June." The director said. "Our actors are superb, so I don't think that'll be a problem." Suddenly, Ramsey felt nervous. The combination of what her dad said the day before, and now hearing what was expected of her was really weighing on her. "I need a smoke break." She said to everyone, then got up from the table and found the back door.

She wasn't alone in the alleyway for long. Jared soon joined her. "You don't smoke, do you?" He said. She shook her head, "I just needed some air." Her mind and heart were racing. He stepped closer to her and put his hands on her arms, placing her against the wall. "Just calm down. I don't know your dad, but what he said yesterday was pretty douchey. And don't let that talking in there intimidate you. You're perfectly capable of nailing this role." She listened to him thoroughly, then took a deep breath. "Okay. You're right."

Smutty.

He kept looking into her eyes. "Just stop thinking for one minute." She felt his hand slide up her thigh and between her legs. She gasped, "Jared!" "It's okay." His fingers got inside her panties and he started rubbing her up and down. She moaned quietly. "You need to relax." he told her, "And something tells me that that ex boyfriend of yours was definitely not giving you what you needed." His face was close to hers now and his mouth was at her ear. He shoved a finger inside of her. She let out a louder moan.

He massaged her clit with his thumb as he pumped his fingers into her. She bit her lip in an attempt to keep her moans inaudible. "Do you want to cum?" She looked into his eyes and nodded. She bent her knee up slightly and her shoe fell off and her foot rested on the wall behind her. His motions were now at maximum speed, and she could barely stand. She put her hand on his performing hand down there, pressing his fingers deeper into her. She couldn't believe how erotic this situation turned out to be. Her legs began to shake and she trembled. He continued to rub her clit as she came.

He sucked his fingers as she struggled to catch a breath. "I'll see you at the table." He said before walking back into the restaurant. She felt like a wet mess between her legs. She went back inside and pulled herself together in the bathroom. After she returned to the table, the rest of the evening went smoothly. However, she couldn't ignore Jared's sly grin when she sat back down.

After dinner, they drove home without many words between them. They parted ways when they got into the house, disappearing into their own bedrooms. Ramsey removed her heels and earrings and was ready to go to the bathroom to wipe her makeup off. The second she opened the door she about bumped into Jared. Her heart almost jumped out of her chest. He caught her arms, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." "What are you doing?" "Uh-I don't know, I was gonna see what you were doing I guess."

He put a hand above her, and he gripped the doorway. "I really enjoyed what was happening in the alleyway." He spoke softly as he inched closer to her. She was lost in his eyes for a second before snapping out of it. "Jared, do we really need to complicate things with sex?" He gently placed a hand on her hip. "We could." He tucked a curly strand of hair behind her ear. "Things are fine the way they are. I really appreciate what you...did for me, but can we leave it at that?" He did look irresistible. His hair was slicked back and she didn't mind his beard too much. He had taken off his jacket and was left in an unbuttoned, crisp white shirt and black pants. His eyes were now somehow more dreamily blue than ever. It took everything inside of her to reject him. He sighed, "Yeah, okay." She watched him walk away and return to his room.