Author's Note

I've started another chapter for this story, but I'm stuck. I would like to try to get those of you who read this story more involved. What would you like to see happen in this story? Any advice or comments on how to continue on would be greatly appreciated. I want to write a story that's fun to read. I also want to have more fun writing it and I think asking readers what they think is a way to do that. It's much more rewarding to know that someone will enjoy your work.

I've thought about introducing another woman to tempt Jared to step outside of his marriage with Ramsey. I've also thought about having Ramsey's ex-boyfriend's mom trying to get to the couple again to avenge her son's death. Other than that, I'm not sure where else to take this.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting! I know there are tons of stories on here that get way, way more attention than mine, but I'm so happy that there are people who enjoy my writing. 2k reads is amazing to me especially when I didn't know if I'd ever get 10.

Please feel free to comment some ideas for Jared and Ramsey's future! I'll be sure to give credit to who ever I gain inspiration from.

Thanks again!
-kteezy816