News Leak

The time to film the sex scene had come. This scene was to take place after the two characters were married. The costume designers presented her with her character's wedding gown. It was simply stunning. The top was a sleeveless lace flower design with a v-neck line that exposed a little bit of cleavage, but it was still very classy. The bottom was a-line tulle. It was so beautiful and fit her so perfectly, Ramsey almost shed a tear.

She was excited to film in this dress later on, but this scene was all about getting her out of it. She made her way to the bedroom where the director was with Jared. He looked absolutely gorgeous in his tux. His beard was trimmed down quite a bit. He did it that morning because Jessa asked Eric to in the script. Ramsey thought this was added in to get Jared to tone down the facial hair.

"Okay," James began, "Jared knows what to do. Just follow his lead and remember that you two are in love. You just got married and you're honeymooning." He pointed to all of the cameras in the room. "That's where the two of you will be shot from. Jared, make sure she's not exposed to the camera. Any questions?" Ramsey looked at Jared. "I think we're good." He said to James.

They were left alone and he took her hand. There was a camera set up next to them to capture the moment before they got to the bed. "You look ravishing, wife." Before she knew it, he kissed her. They hadn't yet shared a kissing scene. Why wouldn't he be an amazing kisser? Ramsey thought, he has women over all the time. She found that to be very telling about how he's been for years. His hand was gripping her neck as his mouth took over hers. He slid his jacket off and started unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his tie.

He had removed the top half of his outfit and turned her around. He unfastened the pearl buttons on the back of her dress. After he finished he felt the smooth skin of her back underneath the garment. He gently pushed the dress down her shoulders and eased it off of her hips and onto the floor. She wasn't equipped with pasties, so he put an arm around her to conceal her breasts in front of the camera. They were eventually both left in their thongs. She giggled at the sight of him in a g-string. He chuckled, "Can you stop?" "How do people do this?" She couldn't control the laughter. "Let's just get it over with. Make it look good."

After they finished the sex scene, they were allowed to return home. They left the apartment building together and sure enough there were paparazzi lingering a few blocks down. Jared casually put an arm around her waist as they walked down the street. Once the paps caught up with them they were saying things like: "How's the relationship going guys?" "You gonna put a ring on her Jared?" They continued walking without saying a word until they reached the car.

"Are you hungry?" Ramsey asked when they got into the kitchen, hoping to break the tension between them after the intensity of the work they did together. "No." He went to the living area and sat on the couch. She stood in the kitchen by herself for a couple of minutes. Then she decided to join him on the couch. She sat down next to him. He was on his phone, then suddenly noticed her presence.

She tried to ignore her nerves as she placed her hand on his thigh. He looked deep into her eyes. He climbed on top of her, attacking her mouth. He tossed his phone on the coffee table across from them. They made out on the couch, theirs hands roaming all over each other's bodies. They were interrupted by his phone ringing. Ramsey looked over at the coffee table. He was kissing her neck, "Are you gonna get it?" She asked. "No." He pressed his lips to hers and shoved her legs apart to rest his midsection in between them.

A couple of minutes later, he had removed his shirt and was pulling on hers when the phone rang again. He growled in annoyance then sat up and grabbed the phone. "It's Scott." He said and she sat up as well. He answered the phone. "What's up?" "I think you and Ramsey need to Google yourselves." Jared frowned, "What?" "Just do it. I'm headed to your place. We have some figuring to do." Scott hung up.

"What did he say?" Ramsey asked. Jared said nothing, but she watched him type "Ramsey Burton Jared Leto" into Google. "Oh shit." He said. They both read the headline titled "Ramsey Burton Using Jared Leto to Avoid Deportation," there were others with similar titles. "Click on one." She said nervously. He opened up the article. "A man named Liam Chase claims to have previously dated actress Ramsey Burton and says her new relationship with Lethal Desire costar, Jared Leto, is fake. 'She is using that Leto guy to stay in the country. They're pretending to be engaged. They barely know each other.' says Chase."

"Who's going to believe him? For all anyone knows, he's just some guy. There's no proof that I was even with him." Ramsey said. "They might believe him because he's telling the truth." Jared got up from the couch. "Oh, I'm using you?! You and Scott came up with this arrangement!" She yelled at him. He responded, "Okay, okay! I didn't mean it like that. But he's right, we're really not together." Just then, there was a knock at the door. Jared let Scott inside.

"Your ex is a real dickhead for trying to screw this up." Scott began, then he got to thinking, "Uh- when was the last time you two were photographed together?" "Oh! Just today." Jared said. "That's good. It proves that you two are very much together." Ramsey spoke up, "But like Jared was saying before you got here, Liam is kinda telling the truth. What are we gonna do?" "Just keep being seen together. Not too much. It'll be too obvious that the relationship is staged. Just keep doing what you're doing."

"Should we like, say something if paparazzi ask us about it?" She asked the men. "I can do the talking if need be." Jared piped up. "Everything is going great. The movie is going smoothly, the public thinks you're an item. I think this Liam thing can be washed away eventually." Scott concluded. He then changed the subject, "So Jared, I've actually been meaning to talk to you about the tour."

"You're going on tour?" This was news to Ramsey. "Uh- yeah. We haven't announced it yet. It's in the U.S." "When does it start?" "Late June. Hopefully the film will be finished by then." Ramsey left the living area to let the guys talk. A few minutes later, Scott was ready to leave. "I will see you two later." He headed for the door, but suddenly stopped and turned towards them. "Jared, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Ramsey felt her cheeks get hot. "Um..its my house?" Jared responded and Scott shrugged, "Okay." He walked out the door.

"Wow, I almost thought he was onto us." Ramsey said. "Close call." He stepped closer to her. "Can we finish what was happening on the couch?" She walked around him. "That was a mistake." He laughed, "We didn't even do anything." "We intended to. And it would have been a mistake." She stood across from him on the other side of the island. "Why would it be a mistake?" "Because you're a man whore, Jared, and no matter how attracted I am to you, deep down I don't want to give you the satisfaction of having sex with me." He grinned, "Whatever."

"Oh, and when were you going to tell me about the tour?" "Soon, I swear. It's not like I can keep anything from you." "What am I going to do while you're touring?" "I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when we get there." "Would I stay here? In your house?" "Yeah, why not?" "And you would trust me?" He turned around and looked at her oddly. "Should I not? Are you gonna tear up my shit or something?" She stared at him for several seconds. She was exhausted from the day's events. "This relationship is so stressful and it's not even real." She walked away to her room. "I don't want to have sex with you either, by the way!" He hollered after her. She turned around, "You're not a good liar." "Neither are you." He smirked.