Mrs. Leto

"You may kiss the bride."

Jared turned toward Ramsey who was standing next him. His eyes told her the true happiness that the moment had brought him. He held her face ever so gently in his hands and kissed her so tenderly that she thought she'd melt right there onto the floor. He pulled away and leaned in close to her ear, "Mrs. Leto." Ramsey's face was flushed with color and she grinned blissfully. She couldn't believe this moment has finally come. Back when she first met him, she never would have guessed that she'd love him this much. Everything had fallen into place for them and she felt so blessed in this moment.

The four of them returned back to the couple's home and Jared asked for some time alone with his new bride. Taylor and Shannon went inside, leaving the newlyweds to their privacy. Ramsey kissed her husband. "I can't believe we're married. I'm so happy, Jared." "Me too." He unzipped his onesie. "Babe what-" she giggled. He pulled something out of the confines of his outfit and held it out to her. "Which is why I want us to spend an entire week together- away from L.A. and before press starts for the movie. We can spend time just being a couple." He handed her plane tickets.

Ramsey grinned widely, "That is so sweet. We leave tomorrow?! I can't wait!" She bit her lip as she slowly ran her finger down the still exposed part of his chest. Jared quickly zipped his onesie back up-carefully, so he wouldn't catch her finger. "We have guests, besides there will be plenty of time for that in Hawaii." He winked. "That's so cliche, but I've never been. I'm excited." She smiled widely. "I thought at least our honeymoon could be basic since the rest of our relationship hasn't been conventional."

They made their way inside and were greeted by loud applause and huzzahs from the crowd of friends and family. Ramsey was surprised at the amount of Jared's celebrity friends that were there. He introduced her to most of them, which made her feel good. He treated her like a genuine husband, rather than putting on a show. The newlyweds were in the midst of mingling when suddenly, their manager Scott Thayer yelled out, asking for everyone's attention.

Standing next to Scott was a woman Ramsey recognized immediately: Liam's mother. "Donna, what are you doing here?" "Oh, you think you can just kill my son and you won't hear from me?" The older woman spat out at Ramsey. She was taken aback and at a loss for words. After a moment of shock, she said, "I am so sorry about what happened-" "Save it! Liam told me everything. This whole marriage is a sham. No one payed attention to my son when he tried to tell the truth, but America loves a grieving mother!" Scott spoke up, "I am no longer representing either one of you." He looked at both Ramsey and Jared. "You are married now, and your movie is coming out soon, think of all the publicity that Donna's story is gonna get when she outs the two of you, with your fake relationship and all."

"How much do you want?" Jared barked at the two of them. "Your salaries from the film." Ramsey's stomach dropped. "You fucking-" she started to yell at Scott and moved angrily toward him. She was stopped by Jared's outstretched arm. "The money is yours. Like you said, we're married now, and we don't need your mouth running to the media." Scott held his hand up. "Whoa, whoa. Before your bride so rudely interrupted me, I was going to add that I want more." Suddenly, Jared threw the smaller man up against a wall, smashing his face into it. "You'll get our salaries and nothing else. Get the FUCK out of our lives!" He said through clenched teeth.

Surprisingly, Scott and Donna left the house without another word. Ramsey and the guests were startled by Jared's actions, and she couldn't imagine the fright that the receivers had endured. Ramsey hadn't seen this side of Jared since Liam showed up at their house with a gun. Although it was scary, she was thankful for his temper in this situation as well as in the previous one. As the door closed after Scott and Donna, Ramsey put cautiously put her arms around Jared from behind. He put a hand on hers as it rested on his chest.

"Everyone go on home. Party's over. We thank you all for coming out." Jared announced. All of the guests left and Jared seemed oddly calm. "We should get packed." He headed to the bedroom and Ramsey followed him. "You're concerned with packing right now? After the shit that just went down?" He took out a suitcase from the closet. "Even if the two of them tell the world about us faking it in the beginning and people hate us or whatever, they will still go see the movie. The news will peek their interest, and critics will pay attention too. And you will get the recognition that you deserve."

I have the most thoughtful man on the planet. Ramsey thought. She smiled like an idiot. "I really love you, in case you didn't know." He started throwing clothes into the suitcase, "No one fucks with my woman. Now, get fucking packed." "Yes sir." Ramsey said as she made her way to the closet. "I like the sound of that." Jared replied.

A/n- I'm sorry if it's bad. I'm out of focus with this story. Thank you for reading anyway!❤️