Explore

It has been forever since I've updated this story! I've been slowly adding to this chapter for a while and I finally got it somewhere. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!

The couple returned home from their honeymoon and a few weeks later, they were called in for Automatic Dialogue Replacement for Lethal Desire. They both met up with the film's sound editor, a woman named Jasmine. She was an exotic beauty, dark hair and complexion with bewitching bright eyes. Ramsey wasn't crazy about the way this woman looked at Jared or about how friendly he was being. This woman held onto his hand a little too long when she introduced herself and gazed too deeply into his eyes. Jared was first, so Ramsey sat down to watch. Jasmine continued to be flirtatious as she gave Jared his lines. He flirted back, of course. Ramsey knew that flirtation came naturally to her husband and it meant nothing to him as he never led someone on. It was the other woman that unnerved her. Could Jared be tempted to the point of- no stop it.

"I hate women." She said as they returned to the car. There was not much to reshoot for the two of them, and they finished in just one day. "Hey, she was hot." Jared shrugged as he started the car. "Well, it's not like you can do anything about it. You're married." He laughed, "I know that." "I mean, there's obviously a ring on your finger. Why do women continue to flirt with married men?" "Because they love drama. Much like you right now. You're being dramatic over something that means nothing." "I know, I just don't trust other people." He put his hand on her thigh. "All you have to worry about is trusting me."

When they arrived at home, Jared took Ramsey to the bedroom, which she had made more homey since they wed. A new bedspread and some throw pillows on the bed gave the room a cozy vibe. "I want to take this opportunity to begin to build a stronger bond of trust in our marriage, and introduce you to a different side of me." He put his hands on her shoulders to make her sit on the bed. "How do you feel about BDSM?"

"Is that what you're into, Jared? You want to hurt me?" Ramsey frowned. "No. I would never hurt you if you didn't want me to." He kneeled down in front of her, placing his hands on her thighs. "I love you. I want to explore this part of myself again, with you." "I don't know. I mean, the thought of whips and chains and all that is kind of frightening to me. I love you, Jay, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable with it." Jared stood up. "Can I show you my toys before you make up your mind?"

He took Ramsey to the closet and he grabbed a black box from the top shelf that she hadn't paid any attention to so far. He turned to face her while holding the box. "Open it." She gulped, and proceeded to open it. Various sizes of sex toys and restraints were revealed to her, and she felt overwhelmed. "Jay, I've never done anything like this before." "I understand that it's a little intimidating at first, but the way you took charge on the beach on our honeymoon makes me think you'll enjoy it more than you realize." He grinned, making his wife blush.

Ramsey couldn't fight her smile. "What would you use on me first?" Jared took a deep breath. "I've been thinking about tying you up." He then walked over to the dresser and set the box down. She followed, anticipating his choice. He removed a white rope from the box. He held it in front of her for her approval. She touched the material. It was soft enough that she thought it wouldn't leave marks. "This would be okay." She looked at him and smiled before biting her lip.

Smuttt

Ramsey was face down and had her head cocked to the side on the mattress and she was on her knees with her arms tied around her back. Jared kept a firm grip on her bound wrists as he pounded into her from behind. He reveled in all the moans of pleasure he was hearing from his wife. "Fuck, Jared!" She cried. Immediately, his dominance took over. "Shut the fuck up!" he shouted and smacked her ass. Ramsey gasped loudly and giggled. Jared continued shoving himself into her roughly. His entire length was diving deep inside of her as her legs clung to the back of his thighs. "Who do you belong to?" He said, each word arriving with each thrust.

"You! Jared, I love you." Ramsey replied weakly between her inevitable moans. "Show me then." Jared untied her hands, tossing the rope onto the floor. He collapsed on the bed and she instinctively got on top of him, taking his length inch by inch. She used his abdominal muscles as an anchor as she grinded her hips against him. He started squeezing her breasts and she moaned as he tweaked her hard nipples. Moments later, she orgasmed, and he knew it. He was not far behind, and he shoved her off of him and onto her back. He sat on his knees between her legs.

Jared began to stroke himself and he came on Ramsey's stomach and breasts. She caught her breath and said, "Will you bring that big thing over here?" He chuckled and did as he was told. He straddled her and she took his cock into her mouth. She proceeded to suck him clean. Her mouth felt so good, especially since he wasn't expecting it. She licked the tip one last time and relaxed her head on the pillow behind her.

Jared lay on top of her and kissed her deeply. "I love you." He said before pecking her lips again. "Maybe next time though, we could be less lovey dovey and get into role playing." "You're right, I'm sorry I said that in the middle of it." Ramsey blushed and put her hand on her cheek. "Don't be sorry." Just then, his phone buzzed on the nightstand, killing the mood.