Holy Guacamole

"Burton, are you ready to go?" Jared hollered after Ramsey. She was getting ready for their dinner date. He had been ready to leave for twenty minutes and was still waiting on her. "Just a second!" She grabbed her purse and was about to walk out of her room when something caught her eye.

She came out of her room grinning. "What?" Jared smiled. She used her left hand to brush some hair away from her face. This was an excuse to show off her jewelry. "Why are you wearing that?" He asked, noticing her "engagement" ring. "Because you gave it to me. And it's beautiful." "You can't wear that. What if people see us?" "Oh," she moved closer to him, putting her arms on either side of him, "who cares about that shit anyway?" Her hormones and emotions were taking over her actions and thoughts. She simply wanted everyone to know that she and Jared were together. "Just take it off so we can leave." He said curtly.

He headed for the door, leaving her feeling like a child that had just been scolded by her parents. She removed the ring from her finger and followed him outside. It was almost time for the sun to set and the sky was really pretty. Usually, Ramsey would take the time to admire it, but the sudden shift in Jared's mood was bringing her down as well. He stopped on the passenger side of the car to open her door. She stood in front of him. "Are you mad at me now?" "No. You just need to think before you do things sometimes. Get in."

They both settled into the car. "Do you really think that wearing that ring in public would be the smartest thing right now?" "I don't know why not. It would get people talking about us and the film." "And how fake and unbelievable would that be. It's like a cry for attention." "And you don't think people will be talking about your black eye? You could at least try to cover it up." He turned towards her with a darkness in his eyes. "I wouldn't even have it if it weren't for your ex boyfriend." She huffed and exited the vehicle.

Ramsey stormed towards the house. "What the hell are you doing?" She heard Jared call after her and then she heard a car door shut. He caught up to her by the door. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Please get back in the car. Let's go, baby." "Look, I just wanted to wear the ring because I really like you and I want other people to know it." Her voice was whiny, just because she was emotional. "I really like you too." He smiled and took her hand. "Then are we together? Like a couple?" "Yes, of course." He held her face and kissed her lightly. She was enchanted by his kiss for a few seconds then she said, "Good, cause I told Taylor that we were." He chuckled and pulled her against his body.

"Can we do dinner another night?" She whispered against his lips. "You read my mind." He pressed his lips to hers and bent down to pick her up and carried her inside. "My place or yours?" He joked as he pulled away from her lips. "I don't think I've ever been in your room." He brought her to his bedroom and tossed her on the bed producing a giggle from her. He stared down at her as he unbuttoned his shirt. He got it all undone then leaned forward in her direction.

Smutty.

He kissed her lips and made his way down to her neck. He sucked on it slightly before putting his mouth to her ear. "Remember that night behind the restaurant?" In that moment, she was sure her cheeks were flushed with color. He inched even closer to ear, "You came all over my hand." His voice alone sent chills down her spine, then he cupped her sensitivity underneath her skirt. He lazily rubbed her through her panties. She held on to his arm as she suppressed a moan. Her other hand ventured to his strong chest and her fingers traveled over his collarbone and near his shoulder.

She really needed his shirt to be gone. She shoved it down his arms and off his body. Afterwards, she tore off her own blouse to reveal her blush colored lace bra she had matched with a pair of panties at the mall earlier that day. He continued massaging her down south and his free hand reached up and gripped her bra-clad breasts. He was professional back when they filmed their sex scene, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't keep thinking about the things he'd do to her if he had the chance.