Perfectly

Jared quickly slid the ring onto Ramsey's finger and shot up, clutching her in his arms. The screams around them somehow got even louder. He smashed his lips to hers. Neither of them cared that they were in front of thousands of people, including their family members. The concert concluded, and Jared led her backstage with his arm around her. "That went perfectly!" He exclaimed. "I'm so glad. It'll be everywhere by tomorrow."

"Come with me." Jared looked into her eyes and led her to a dressing room. He took off his jacket, revealing his hard body, glistening with sweat. Ramsey stood by the door, slowly realizing what was happening. He moved closer to her. Suddenly, he pressed his body to hers and his arms were around her. He planted a sloppy kiss on her mouth. He kissed her neck almost savagely and groped her breasts through her shirt. A moan left her lips, she was enjoying everything he was doing to her.

Lil smut.

He kissed her again, but his hands weren't on her. He was undoing his pants. They stopped kissing and she looked down at his exposed member. She unconsciously gasped at the sight of his erection. She gently wrapped her hand around his shaft and started stroking. A low growl came from his throat. He balanced himself by placing his arm on the door behind her. He pressed his lips to hers a few times, then he leaned his head back. She took her hand off of him. He shot her a look as if she was crazy. She licked her hand and put it back to work on his hardness.

They locked eyes as she continued the hand job. The eye contact was turning them both on even more. "Jay?" "Mmmm?" "I love you." His lustfullness ceased and his face dropped. "Why do you have to do that?" He back away from her and walked over to the bathroom area of the dressing room and slammed the door. Ramsey was stunned. She was overwhelmed with excitement from the concert and the "proposal" and her feelings for him were stronger than ever.

She walked over to the door that he went into. She placed her hands on it. "Jared?" "What?!" He hollered back. "What do you mean 'what'? Open the door!" The door opened. "What do you want?" He said. "I'm sorry for ruining that, but I can't help how I feel." "We just got out of a relationship. We mutually agreed to break up. We're just being single and I don't want a relationship right now." "Do you love me?" He sighed, "Yes, I do. But I don't want to be in love. I'm comfortable where I am right now."

Ramsey was emotional and didn't know what to do next. "Can't we just have sex now?" She tried reaching for him. He stopped her hand, "No, because it won't be just sex for you. You'll take it for more than it is." She felt so embarrassed she couldn't see straight. She turned away from him, not wanting to look at him anymore. She left the room and went back outside to find her parents.

"Honey, are you okay?" Her mom asked on the way back to the hotel. "Yeah, I'm just tired. It's been quite a night." "I'll say. Jared's an amazing performer. And that proposal? How romantic! Ramsey, I know it may not be real, by whatever goes on between you two is special." "It's not real, Veronica, so get over it." Her dad chimed in. Ramsey frowned and spilled her guts. "It was real. We were actually together before, but now he doesn't want me."
"He's a shmuck." Daniel said. Ramsey laughed at her father's accuracy. "Ramsey, I saw him up there. The way he looks at you? He feels something." Veronica pointed out. "Backstage he told me that he didn't want a relationship with me." "Actions speak much louder than words. You'll see."