Chapter One

<< Andi >>

Hey My name is Andi Mack and I'm 15 years old. You see like 2 years ago it was my 13th birthday and My sister had the most biggest surprise ever. She was actually my mother.

I have two best friends named Buffy and Cyrus. We have all been friends since we were 3. We've done everything together. And also never kept any secrets from each other.

I have a crush named Jonah Beck. I've liked him since I was 9. So it's been 4 years and he hadn't noticed me. Until bex told him to teach me frisbee for my 13th birthday. After we became friends. But I wanted more than that. But the only problem is that....

He has a girlfriend..... who is way more pretty than me. Her name is amber and she was 15 years old

2 years older than Jonah. Now she is 17. And I don't trust her. I never did. Not just because she is dating the guy I like. I've caught her cheating on jonah.

But..... Jonah wouldn't believe me. And ever since then I stopped talking to him.

So it's been 2 years and I'm in 8th grade. I'm still friends with buffy and cyrus. Now to present day, I haven't seen him in 2 years and he comes to our school.........

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Monday, May 18 >>

I woke up and got ready for school. I wore a blue with white stripes shirt and blue jeans. Bex made me pancakes with strawberries on the side and syrup. It was so good.

"Thanks mom,"I said.

"Your welcome Andi,"she replied and I walked out the door.

While I was walking, I saw a familiar figure. I look over across the street to see my crush.....

Jonah Beck.

I walk faster to the school so he doesn't see me. Luckily it worked and I saw buffy and cyrus. They were talking by buffy's locker and I ran up to them almost hitting the locker.

"Guys! Guys!" I said out of breath.

"What happened andi?"Buffy asked.

"You won't believe who I saw,"I replied.

"Who?"Cyrus asked.

"Jonah....,"I said looking at the floor and I saw the doors of the school open.

He was here.

"Oh no,"I said as I saw him walk into the principal's office with his mother.

"He's going to be here now,"Cyrus guessed looking as well.

"That's not good!"I said.

"Why not?"buffy asked.