Chapter Eleven

<< Emily >>

I can't believe we are Jonah's house and I was shocked. We had to stay with him?! Why couldn't it be anyone else?! But I was also excited because I might be able to make a move on him. But then I thought about it. I shouldn't be doing that.

I'm done with Jonah and his dumb self. He was stupid enough not to notice andi's feelings. So what's the point in getting him interested in Me?

We walked into the house and his mom told us where we were going to sleep. The guest room. I started unpacking and Amber was really upset we ended up here. Then I saw her walk up to mom.

I heard arguing."Why did you make us stay here?"she asked mom. I told them to come in here so Jonah's mom wouldn't hear anything.

"So like I said, why did you make us stay here?"she asked.

"Because his mother was the only one I could go to," mom replied.

"Okay,"amber said softening.

"I love you guys and I'm trying to do the best I can."

"And while we stay here, I'm going to be looking for any new homes,"she said and I sighed in relief.

We were going to have our own home but without dad. I wonder how he is doing.

<< Andi >>

Everything was perfect. Everyone got along and nothing unexpected or bad happened. Until I got a text from Jonah.

<< Hey Andi >>

<< Hey Jonah what's up >>

<< Emily and Amber. They have to live with me! >>

<< What?! I don't trust them! Be careful! >>

<< Andi calm down they had to stay for a good and personal reason >>

<< Too personal to tell Me? >>

<< Sorry I can't but do you want to hang out later? >>

<< Sure my place? >>

<< Yes >>

<< Ok bye >>

<< Bye >>

I stopped texting her and I got ready to go meet her. When I almost got to the door, My mom stopped me.

"Jonah, don't think about going anywhere, because we are all going to be together tonight,"she said and I groaned.

"Why mom? But Andi and I had plans,"I said.

"I'm sorry honey but you're going to have to do a raincheck with her,"she said and I groaned.