Chapter Twenty-Six

<< Andi >>

I was really mad at jonah and everything he did but most of all, not telling me about any of it. We haven't even went on out date yet and we are already arguing. If he could've just told me in the first place, I wouldn't be so mad. I was in my room and I was thinking about all of this.

But I do know one thing: until he gives me answers, I'm not talking to him and we aren't going on that date. I don't care, I want answers and I want them now. I called him to tell him that.

Jonah: Hello?

Andi: Hey

Jonah: Hi andi

Andi: I need to let you know about something

Jonah: What is it? I'm actually surprised you wanted to talk to me after w-

Andi: Until you tell me everything that has happened, I'm not going on that date

Jonah: What?!

Andi: You heard me. Crystal Clear.

Jonah: Andi, you can't be serious

Andi: Jonah I care about you and I want to know everything that you've gone through

Jonah: fine I'm going over to your house later to tell you

Andi: Great! See you later!

I hung up and I felt better when he told me that. Finally I'll know everything.

After like 20 minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to see a stressed out jonah.

"So are you going to tell me?"I asked.

"Y-Yes,"He stuttered.

"Okay then, come in,"I said and he walked while I closed the door behind him.

We sat on the couch and there was an awkward silence. I could tell he was going to start explaining but he closed his mouth again. He was nervous but I was getting impaient.

"Anytime now,"I said and he sighed.

"Well it all started when emily and amber had to live with me... you remember right?"He started and I nodded.

"And after they left, I started to get really stressed over them...,"he started.

"...And that's why we broke up... over you being stressed over emily,"I finished.

"Exactly,"he said.

<< Later >>

"Wow jonah... I'm so sorry,"I said shocked after everything he told me.

"It's okay you didn't know,"he said.

"No jonah I'm sorry but I have to give you some space...go,"I said and he was shocked.

I started walking towards the door when he grabbed my arm.

He pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed back.