Chapter Twelve

<< Emily >>

I finished cleaning his room and he his wasn't really that dirty. I went back to my room and I fell asleep.

<< A Few Hours Later >>

"Em!"amber yelled shaking me awake.

"Wh-What happened?"I asked.

"It's time for dinner,"she replied and I got out my bed and I fell hitting my head.

"Ahh!"was all I could say before I fell.

I ended up eating dinner in bed and Jonah eventually woke up.

"Jonah! Mo- I got cut off by his mom.

"He isn't doing anything you want anymore,"she said walking in with Jonah.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because he did the responsible thing and told me himself,"she said and my eyes widened.

He smirked to himself proud of what he did me on the other hand I was pretty upset.

"And you guys can't live here anymore it's not fair to Jonah I could tell what you were doing to him and it's not fair so you guys can't live here anymore sorry and we don't care I already told your mother,"she said and my eyes welled up with tears.

"If you guys were my mother's true friends you guys wouldn't be kicking us out you have no idea what we've been through and you're kicking us out don't ever talk to us again!"I yelled and I started packing my stuff.

I can't believe they already kicked us out and we've only been here for a few days where are we going to live now?

Jonah's mother was our only hope and she let us down so I don't know what we're going to do now.

My mom came barging into the room with an angry face and she was speechless and started packing I tried to talk to her but she threatened to punch a wall and I just left her alone I understood because she was upset I would have been upset as well.

"Mom where will we go," I asked.

"Sweetheart I have no idea. His mother was our only option I'm not sure but it's okay I'll figure it out I'd anything for you guys,"she said.

"I love you Mom,"I said.

"Sweetheart I love you and your sister too,"she replied and hugged me.

We packed our stuff and left. We had to sleep in the car and it was uncomfortable.

<< The Next Day >>

<< Thursday, June 25 >>

I woke up and I couldn't take a shower or do anything.

"Finally I found an apartment!"she said and I looked.

"It looks amazing! How much is it?"I asked.

"$150.77,"she replied and my eyes widened.

"Do you really have that much money?"I asked and she smiled.