Chapter Sixteen

<< Emily >>

"Mom where will we go?"I asked feeling scared.

"I don't know honey I think we'll have to sleep in the car,"she said and parked somewhere where now one will find us.

"But it's already ready 6pm so do you guys want to talk or just go to bed?"she asked.

"Let's talk,"I replied.

"How did he find us?"I asked.

"I'm not sure but I just heard cars,"she replied.

I checked the time. 10:45pm. Amber was already asleep and eventually mom and I fell asleep too.

<< The Next Day >>

<< Friday, July 3 >>

I woke up to see Mom on her phone.

"Mom?"I asked and she turned around.

"Good moring to you too,"she said.

"Sorry, good morning Mom,"I said kissing her cheek.

"Finally one of you are up,"she said and I laughed.

"How long have you been up?"I asked.

"5 in the morning,"she said and my eyes widened.

"Why?"I asked.

"I don't know... I uh.. couldn't sleep so I just went on my phone to see if there is anywhere we can live,"she replied. But I knew she was lying.

"Okay,"I replied.

"You want breakfast?"she asked and I nodded.

She started the car and we went to buy something and amber woke up. Finally. She always wakes up last. I have no idea why.

"Morning mom, Emily,"she said.

"Morning honey,"mom replied.

We got our breakfast, ate it, and now we are discussing what is going to happened to us since they had found our hideout.

<< Jonah >>

I can't believe Andi texted me that but she has a point. She can talk to whoever she wants to. And besides she is mad at me so I can't stop her. But why walker? That's her ex-boyfriend. I feel really bad so I'm going to make it up to her.

I had a plan. I was going to buy some flowers for her and leave them for her on her step cause I know she won't want to see me but at least this is my way of saying sorry.

I bought some roses and I wrote down a letter:

Dear Andi,

I am so sorry for pushing you away I was just.. I just missed Emily and she was my friend and I still forgave her even after everything she did. Andi even if you don't forgive me just remember, I Love You❤🌹