Chapter Seventeen

<< Emily >>

Mom, amber, and I found an apartment to live in and now we are going to see it.

When we got there, we saw the owner who was selling it and he greeted us.

"Hello your here to look at the apartment?"he asked.

"Yes,"mom replied and we went in.

<< Jonah >>

I never expected my summer to be like this. Andi is still mad and I'm going to even try to make her forgive me. She needed to get over what happened and now I'm getting really upset she still hasn't.

It was annoying and it's been 3 weeks. I've only been talking to Cyrus more than anyone else. It used to be Andi but you know... right now I was in my room watching a funny cartoon.

I swear Andi is pushing me to the point where I might break up with her cause I can't keep dealing with this and it's on my mind 24/7.

Then after thinking for a while, Cyrus texted me.

<< Hey JB >>

<< Hey Cy Guy😁 >>

<< What are you doing? >>

<< Watching cartoons. You? >>

<< Nothing I'm so bored >>

<< It's okay I am too >>

<< Is Andi still upset? >>

<< Of course she still is and I don't get how she still hasn't gotten over it yet it's even starting to annoy me >>

<< I know right? >>

<< I want her to forgive me >>

<< Well I don't know what to tell you JB >>

<< It's okay you don't have to say anything >>

<< But I feel like she pushing me to the point where I'm going to break up with her >>

<< What?! I have to go bye! >>

<< Wait! Cyrus what happened? >>

I didn't reply and I just shrugged it off.

<< Andi >>

I working on more bracelets when I heard a knock on the door. It was Cyrus.

"Hey Cy what happened?"I asked and he came in.

"Jonah...might break up... with You,"he said between breaths. He probably ran here.

But my heart felt like stopping when I heard him say that Jonah might break up with me. Then I did something I never thought I would do. I ran all the way to his house.