Chapter Five

<< Jonah >>

I think I'll say sorry, and If that doesn't work, I'll buy her a gift. I bought a necklace with a heart on it if saying sorry didn't work.

I went to her house and knocked on her door. I waited five minutes and then bex answered.

"Hey Jonah come in,"she said and I sat on her couch.

"Andi! You have a visitor!"she yelled.

"Coming!"She yelled back. I missed her voice.

She walked to the living room and widened her eyes."What are you doing here?"she asked.

"Let's go somewhere more private,"I said and took her outside.

"So what is it?"she asked.

"I'm sorry for kissing you and ruining your relationship with walker,"I said and she scoffed.

"Whatever Jonah I still don't fo- I cut her off.

"Maybe this will change your mind?"I asked and took out the necklace.

"No it won't, Jonah you ruined my relationship, and now your saying sorry with gifts?" She said walking back inside but then she turned around.

"Just leave me alone Jonah and give that to someone else,"She said and slammed the door behind her.

*Fine I tried I'll move on*I thought and I walked home.

I saw Emily and I decided to give it to her.

"Hey em,"I said.

"Hey Jonah,"she said.

"I have something for you,"I said and I gave her the necklace.

"And Emily Miller, will you go out with me?"I asked her.

"Yes!"she replied and I kissed her.

I feel so much more happier with her than Andi.

<< Andi >>

I feel bad for saying that to Jonah but I really wasn't going to forgive him. Not right now. I went to bed.

<< The Next Day >>

<< Monday, June 1 >>

We have one more week left of School. I was so excited and Cyrus is going to have a bar mitzvah next month.

I got ready for school and I had breakfast. I left and when I got to school, I saw Jonah holding a girl's hand.

I didn't care but inside, I wanted to cry my heart out but it's not my fault I said no and he's with another girl. I walked straight to Buffy and Cyrus.

"Hey guys,"I said and Cyrus placed a finger on my lips.

"Shh she is trying to figure out how to talk to him,"he said.