Chapter Ten

<< Andi >>

"I don't know how to say this but I'm breaking up with you,"I said.

"What? Why?"he asked.

"Because you kissed another girl and I'm afraid you'll do again,"I said looking down.

"I promise I won't do it again,"he said and I nodded a yes.

"Okay fine I'll give you another chance but if you do something like that again, I'm really breaking up with you,"I said.

"So, do you want to go out today?"He asked.

"Sure,"I replied.

Then we went to get ice cream and then we went for a walk holding hands.

"Andi, do you really forgive me?"he asked.

"Does this answer your question?"I asked and I kissed him.

"Yes,"he replied and we kept walking.

He walked me home and I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hello Andi it's been a long long time,"the voice said.

"Emily? Is it you?"I asked.

"Bingo,"she said and I groaned.

"It hasn't been a long long time, it's been a few weeks,"I said and she sighed.

"I know I just really wanted to say that for fun,"she said.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"I just wanted to say sorry and I hope we can be friends,"she said and I softened.

"It's okay but please promise me you won't do it to any of my friends or Me?"I asked.

"Of course,"she said and I smiled. But something didn't feel right.

<< Emily >>

This girl is so dumb. It's so obvious that I'm messing with her just to get to Jonah cause my goal is to have Jonah to myself. And amber's goal is to have Andi miserable. After all she dated Jonah too and knows how I feel.

So I'm pretending that I'm her friend. I rolled my eyes when she left and I got home to see Mom and Dad fighting again. Dad slapped mom and she was crying. I ran over to her.

"Dad! Mom? Are you okay?"I asked and dad came towards me. And grabbed me by my neck and pinned my head to the wall.

"Don't you even dare to tell anyone about this,"he threatened and I gulped.

"I won't,"I replied and he let go.

My dad has been very abusive for ten years. I've been scared of him. If I was bad, he would lock be in the room and in the dark. I never knew how to turn it on.

But my mom is very nice. She has always been there for us and has been very supportive of us. I feel safe when I'm with her but she is nothing if she it against my dad and I hate it when he hurts her. She did nothing to deserve it.