Chapter Twenty-Four

<< Andi >>

After I finished eating, I went to bed but I couldn't sleep with our whole conversation still in my head. I want him back and I don't want to let him go.

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up still thinking about our conversation. I might take her advice. I should move on. I'm going to ask buffy and cyrus first before.

I got ready for the day. And I texted cyrus.

<< Hey cy >>

<< Hey andi >>

<< Can you and buffy come over >>

<< Sure >>

I stopped texting him and I started waiting. And only for 5 minutes cause they came really fast. I opened the door to see a very tired cyrus and buffy was out of breath.

"Please tell me you guys didn't run,"I said.

"She wanted to,"cyrus replied.

"I love running!"buffy said.

"We all know that,"I said and they walked in. Then I closed the door.

"So what's wrong?"cyrus asked while sitting down on the couch with buffy.

"I need advice on jonah,"I replied.

"Why?"he asked.

"Because I need to know if he's over me or not,"I said and their eyes widen.

"Um...,"buffy trailed off.

"He doesn't like me...right?"I asked and they started whistling like I didn't ask them anything.

"So..he does?"I asked while blushing.

"Maybe,"he replied and my eyes widen.

"Yes, yes he does,"he said and my eyes widen.

"H-He does l-like me,"I stuttered.

"Are you going to tell him you like him?"he asked.

"No way!"I replied.

"Why not?"he asked.

"Cause he's probably going through some things and I don't want to be another problem,"I replied and I looked down.

"Andi, your the best thing that has ever happened to jonah,"he said and I looked up.

"And he recently found out that emily and amber are his cousins,"she said and my jaw dropped.

"What?!"I yelled.

"Shh this has to be a secret,"he said and covered my mouth.

He removed his hands from my mouth."So he must be stressed."

"Are you still going to tell him?"He asked.