Chapter Eight

<< Jonah >>

And we saw..... Emily and a unconscious andi. I ran to Andi and I untied her. But then Emily pulled me off and had a gun by my stomach. I was terrified I couldn't move a muscle.

"Now if one of you two come to Andi or him, he'll end up like Andi,"she said.

I saw amber close the door and lock it and buffy was looking at Andi and I. Cyrus was thinking of a way.

Then I saw Cyrus get a knife and held it by amber's arm.

"Now, untie Andi and release Jonah or I'll kill her,"he said.

"You wouldn't,"she said.

"Okay then,"he said and was close to cutting her arm.

"Fine,"Emily said and let Jonah go to release Andi.

"And Emily, we're over,"he said.

"Whatever,"she said and hugged Amber.

We ran out of her house with Andi in my arms unconscious. We went to a hospital.

The hospital was like 10 blocks away, but we all walked. For Andi.

Buffy called bex to meet us at the hospital and though the phone, she sounded terrified.

<< A Few Hours Later >>

Buffy, Cyrus, Bex, Bowie and I were waiting along with her grandparents were waiting.

Then the doctor came out."Family and Friends of Andi Mack?"The doctor asked and we all stood up.

"Well Ms. Mack must have been hit in her head really hard and fainted but she'll be okay,"the doctor said and we all sighed in relief.

"So family can see her first,"the doctor said and bex pushed him out of the way. I laughed.

<< Andi >>

I woke up in a hospital bed.

*Where am I? What happened?*I thought.

Then I saw bex and bowie come in the room and smile.

"My baby!"she said and hugged me. Bowie hugged me too.

"What happened?"he asked.

"It's a long story,"I said while laughing.

"We are all ears,"she said and laughed too.

<< Jonah >>

Bex and bowie finally came out and Buffy, Cyrus, and I went inside.

We went inside to see a sleeping Andi. She looked so cute while sleeping. Then Cyrus tried to sit down but it ended up waking her up.

"Guys?"she asked and we nodded.

"We were so worried about you!"Buffy said hugging her.