Chapter Twenty-One

<< Andi >>

I couldn't believe that I still loved him. I thought I was over him but no. He just had to stop being my friend cause to be honest, when I found out, I was heartbroken. But I knew I had to get over it soon enough and move on. I need to understand what I did and accept it. But the memories with cyrus...

Those were the days...

<< 5 years ago >>

I was ten years old. I was running around playing in the playground not noticing a big rock in front of me. I tripped over it and I scraped my knee. I was crying. But then that's when someone came up to me and it was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, pale skin, and I safety kit in his hands.

He looked very friendly and shy. But I guess not shy enough to walk up to me with courage.

"Are you okay?"he asked looking at my injured knee.

"N-no, it hurts.. a lot,"I said and he nodded slowly and took out some alcohol, wipes, and bandages.

He carefully did everything and I felt a lot better.

"Thank you, so much,"I said.

"No problem,"he said and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"Wait.. what's you name?"I asked.

"Cyrus, Cyrus Goodman,"he replied.

"I'm andi, andi mack, do you want to be friends?"I asked and he smiled wide.

"You actually want to be friends with me?"he asked and I nodded.

"Yes! Of course I want to be friends,"he replied and we hugged.

"Cyrus, sweetheart we have to go,"his mother said.

Then I went to CeCe and she was so mad since I got hurt and thought I was immature.

But then I got a text from an unknown number.

<< Hey is this andi, andi mack? >>

<< Yes are you cyrus from the playground? >>

<< Yes it's me! >>

<< Can I come over to your house? What's your address? >>

<< Sure! My address is 45 ridgewood avenue >>

<< Ok I'll see you then! >>

"Mom, can I go to a friend's house?"I asked my so called mother, celia.

"No you can't,"she replied and I frowned.

"Why not?"I asked.

"Cause I want him to come over here so I can meet him,"she replied and I nodded.