Chapter Twenty-Three

<< Andi >>

Buffy and Cyrus kept comforting me and the cyrus had gotten a call. It was probably jonah after what happened. But I knew jonah probably wanted to talk to him but he wanted to stay with me. He was really sweet for doing that. But I asked anyway to be sure.

"Cyrus, who was it?"I asked.

"Jonah,"he replied and I rolled my eyes. I was right.

"What were you guys talking about?"I asked and he looked at me weirdly but answered anyway.

"He wanted me to go over to his house but I saud no cause your more important right now,"he replied and I smiled.

"Thanks Cy,"I said and he smiled walking over to me and hugged me.

"So are you feeling better?"buffy asked.

"Yes, much better,"I replied and she sighed.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"I just feel bad for jonah I wish I could have just forgave him in the first place and now the worst part is that I can't tell him I still love him so much,"I said starting to cry again.

"Shh it's okay,"cyrus said while I was crying in his chest.

"Thanks for being there for me,"I said and they both hugged me while I hugged back sniffing.

"Always,"they both said.

"So do you guys want to hang out?"I asked and cyrus was looking at his phone.

"Sure,"they both replied and we hung out until they had to go home.

<< Jonah >>

I was so stressed out. I still couldn't believe emily and amber were my cousins. I kissed my own cousin. I was dating my own cousin. This, all of this, just felt so weird. I decided to talk to emily since cyrus was busy.

I went over to their house, I knocked to see Jennifer.

*They must have forgave each other*I thought.

"Hello Jenny, where is emily?"I asked.

"She is upstairs,"she replied letting me in.

I walked into her room to see her crying with amber hugging her.

"I knew he wouldn't understand.. he's so immature,"amber said and then realized I was there.

"I'm what?"I asked calmly. I was trying really hard not to punch anything.

"I said your immature and you know I'm right,"she said.

"I just came to say sorry but I'm guessing you guys don't deserve it since I'm immature,"I said and I walked out.

I heard someone behind me and they turned me around. Emily.

"Jonah I'm sorry I know this must be hard for you but can't you stop and wonder if it's hurting us that you won't except the fact that we are your cousins?"She asked.