Chapter Eighteen

<< Andi >>

I was moving on from Jonah but I don't want a boyfriend right now. I was with Buffy and Cyrus talking about this.

"So is it true? Your really done with Jonah?"Cyrus asked.

"Yes,"I replied with a big smile on my face.

"Okay we are happy for you but I still ship you guys,"Buffy said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care just don't try to do anything,"I said and she nodded.

"Um.. Andi?"Buffy said.

"What is it?"I asked.

"I might have invited him over so we could all hang out as friends,"Buffy said and I just shrugged.

"Yeah okay, cool,"I said and her eyes widened because I didn't react a way she probably thought I would've reacted in.

I really didn't care. I was going to move on and I felt more free without a boyfriend.

<< An Hour Later >>

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see a nervous Jonah. He probably thinks I was going to hurt him.

"H-Hey Andi,"he said nervously and I held back a laugh.

"Hey Jonah,"I said and he came inside sitting next to buffy an do sat next to Cyrus. He was looking at me the whole time.

"So what should we play?"I asked and I still felt a pair of eyes on mine.

"Truth or Dare?"Cyrus suggested.

"No we do that all the time,"Buffy said.

"How about..um.. freeze tag?"Cyrus suggested again and we all looked at him weirdly.

"What? I love that game,"he said and Buffy was trying not to laugh.

"Okay let's play it then!"I said.

"Ok Buffy is it,"cyrus said and we all started running.

She caught me and before Cyrus could unfreeze me, she froze him too. He's so slow. Then it was her vs. Jonah. Jonah unfroze me and then I unfroze Cyrus. I knew I had to make sure Cyrus wouldn't get frozen again so I protected him the whole time.

Buffy had given up and she hates giving up. But she only gave up cause she was really tired. She was sweating and everything.

"No fair!"she said while panting.

And we all laughed. Well except for Jonah. Then Buffy went to the bathroom and I was talking to Cyrus until I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around to see Jonah.

"Hey can we talk?"he asked and I nodded.

We walked to my room and I closed the door. But I did feel bad about leaving Cyrus by himself. Then I saw him looking down.

"So what is it?"I asked and he looked up.

He took a deep breath."You not mad about the break up?"he asked.