Chapter Twenty

<< Jonah >>

I was going to talk to andi again and tell since we aren't together I'm not talking to her and We won't be friends. I was on my way to cyrus's house to hang out with him but little did I know, there was a surprise there for me.

I knocked on his door to be greeted by his mother.

"Hello Jonah,"she said and let me in.

"Hello Mrs. Goodman,"I said and she laughed.

"What happened?"I asked.

"Sweetie, just call me Leslie,"she said and I smiled.

"Okay Leslie,"I said and she lead me to Cyrus's room and I opened the door to see andi and buffy.

"Hey jonah,"cyrus said and my jaw was just dropped and I started to get upset since he didn't tell me that andi and buffy were going to be here.

"Cyrus? May I have a word with you?"I asked and I dragged him out of his room.

"Why didn't you tell me that andi was here?"I asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot,"he replied and I knew he was lying.

"You forgot.. ok then well I'm leaving I can't be in the same room as her,"I said and I walked away but cyrus pulled me back.

"Come on bro are you really going to let a girl ruin your day?"he asked.

"Yes,"I replied and I walked out of his house.

I walked home and I called emily.

Emily: Hey jonah what's up?

Jonah: The sky

Emily: haha very funny but seriously what's wrong? Cause I know something's up

Jonah: it's Andi you remember after you left?

Emily: Yes and what about it?

Jonah: She doesn't want to be with me anymore. She just wants to be single and that breaks my heart because was I not good enough?

Emily: You are great! It's her fault for not appreciating you!

Jonah: You're right but how will I move on?

Emily: Ok do you want to hang out tomorrow? To get your mind off of andi? It's only if you want to

Jonah: Sure your the best!

Emily: no problem see you tomorrow!

Jonah: Bye!

After I hung up I had a smile on my face. I can ask emioy what she's been up to and I can get over andi. It's a win-win for me.

<< The Next Day >>

<< Sunday, July 12 >>