Chapter Nineteen

<< Emily >>

"I'm sorry."

I know those are the words mom has always wanted to hear from him.

She was shocked and so was amber. Meanwhile I was smiling.

"I'm so sorry for everything, for abusing you, amber, and Emily,"He said showing my injuries and then she got mad and I frowned.

"You expect me to forgive you after what you just showed me!?"she asked.

I forgot she would get mad if he would ever injure me.

Then she walked up to him and slapped him. I gasped.

"Stay away from us!"she yelled and dragged me into the car.

"Mom no please!"I yelled but she ignored me and started the car.

"I can't believe you Emily,"she said.

"But mom he was trying to forgive you! And you wouldn't let him speak!"I yelled. She was shocked.

"Do you know how much trouble he's caused?! And he harmed you!"she yelled back.

"I don't care! And he loves you! I understand him!"I yelled and she snapped.

"You know what? If you love him so much, unlike us, then join him!"she yelled and I was shocked that she said that.

"Ok fine then!"I yelled then the rest of the ride was quiet.

When we got there, I was so glad I had his number so I called him and I also started packing.

Dad: Em?

Emily: Dad? Can you come pick me up?

Dad: Why?

Emily: Mom and I got into a fight and I understand you so I'm taking your side. Please?

Dad: Ok sure I'm just glad one of you will be with me

Emily: Great!

Dad: Be ready in 30 mimutes. Love you bye

Emily: Love you too

I hung up and I saw amber with tears in her eyes.

"You're actually leaving?"she asked.

"I'm sorry but I am,"I replied and she walked out completely upset.

I didn't care and I finished packing. Now all I had to do was wait for dad.

Then I saw a shadow from the window. It was him. I walked over to the window until I felt a hand on my arm.

"Please don't,"the voice said. Mom.

"I'm sorry mom I love you but, I want to be with dad right now, you weren't understanding,"I said and I yanked my arm away from her touch.