Chapter Twenty-Seven

<< Jonah >>

I had no idea what I was going to do about this whole moving situation but I was furious and sad at the same time. I was mad because I didn't want to go and she didn't even ask if I wanted to go. I was sad because I didn't want to leave buffy and cy-guy.

But especially, I didn't want to leave andi. But I knew I didn't have a choice. I'm moving to California. My mom wanted me to start packing. Emily, amber and aunt jenny were coming as well. I was not happy about this one bit. But andi and I were seeing each other everyday.

I was packing some more clothes when mom came in.

"Sweetheart, pack some more things and then you can go meet up with your friends,"she said but noticed I was upset. She knew why and came over to me.

"Look honey, I know this must be hard but you'll make great friends at your new school,"she said and I finished packing a little more.

"I liked the friends I had,"I said and I walked out.

After I left my house, I was on my way to andi's house. When I got there, I knocked on her door and after a few seconds, she instantly opened the door.

"Hey bae,"she said and kissed my cheek.

"Hey,"I said and I walked in while she closed the door behind me.

"Are you okay?"she asked.

"No I'm not okay,"I replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?"she asked and I nodded a yes.

"Well I just hate the fact that I'll be leaving you before school starts,"I sajd and she nodded.

"It'll be okay,"she said.

"No it won't... what if we don't see each other again?"I asked and she sighed.

"See you don't have an answer,"I said and she looked at me with disbelief.

"I don't have an answer because I don't know but I have hope that we'll see each other again,"she said.

"I really, really don't want to lose you,"I said and she hugged me.

"I don't either but what can we do?"she said.

"Let's make a promise just in case we see each other again,"he said.

"Okay,"she said.

"Let's promise that we will never break up and even if we do, we'll still be friends,"I said and she smiled.

"Promise,"she said.

But then we heard the doorbell rang. Andi walked over to the door and opened it to see buffy and cyrus.

"Jonah!"buffy yelled and I jumped a little. Andi stifled a laugh.

"We're going to miss you! So much!"she said hugging him and he looked like he was getting crushed.

"Buff..y..I'm..g..etting..cr..ushed,"I tried to say and she let me go.