Chapter Two

<< Andi >>

<< Tuesday, May 19 >>

I woke up and got ready for school. And bex had made me scrambled eggs and bacon and left me a note cause she went to work.

Dear Andi,

I went to work and I left your breakfast on the table for you love you and have a great day at school.

Love, Bex

I put the note down and I ate my breakfast. I walked out the door and I saw cyrus walking by himself. I walked up to him.

"Hey Cyrus where is buffy?"I asked.

"She is sick,"he replied.

"Oh can we go visit her later?"I asked.

"Sure,"he replied.

And after that, we kept walking to school.

When we got there, I saw Jonah by his locker with a friend. Then he saw me and walked over to us.

"Hey Andi, Cyrus,"he said.

"Hey Jonah, bye andi I have to go to thd bathroom,"cyrus said making an excuse to leave.

"Bye,"I said.

"So, Andi I have to tell you something,"He started but got interrupted by the bell.

"Sorry I have to go bye,"I said and went off to class.

<< Jonah >>

Why?! Why did the bell have to interrupt us!?

I was trying to tell andi why I left. And also why I came back. I went to science class.

*I guess I'll just have to tell her later*

<< Andi >>

<< At Lunch >>

Cyrus and I were eating while the bully of the school, Brittany James, came up to us with her friends.

"Hand over your lunches,"she said while looking at her nails.

Cyrus started to give his lunch to her but I stopped him.

"No we're not giving our lunches to you,"I said confindently.

"Oh really?"she said and then poured my chocolate milk on me.

Everyone in the cafeteria laughed. Even the lunch ladies. I ran to the bathroom and dried myself off. But My shirt was darker then it was earlier but it's ok it'll dry up.

Then I left the bathroom to see Jonah when I got out.

"Hey andi, are you ok?"he asked.

"No,"I replied.

He took me to class and I was embarrassed when other kids looked at me weird.