Chapter Fourteen

<< Emily >>

After they left, we all went back to doing what we were doing. But amber was comforting me.

"I wish I could kill Andi for putting her hands on you,"she said and I laughed.

"It's okay,"I said and her eyes widen.

"How is it okay?! She slapped you!"amber literally yelled and I sighed.

"I deserved it, for everything I had did to her it wasn't fair so I think I deserved it,"I said and she sighed.

"I still think my idea would be better I mean come on, kill her,"she said and we laughed.

"I love you sis,"she said.

"I love you too,"I said and I hugged her.

Then we played some games and challenges.

"Let's get ready for bed,"she said and I checked the time.7:36pm.

"Why now? It's only 7!"I said and she sighed.

"Because Mom wants to buy more food and we have to disguise our selves,"she replied and I nodded.

We got ready for bed and went to sleep. I had a frown on my face. What did I do to deserve all of this? My own father abused my mother and now he's on the hunt for us. Also I know jonah wants to know how we are but I can't take that chance. Again. I still can't believe he found us.

Then after thinking about this, I eventually fell asleep.

<< The Next Day >>

<< Tuesday, June 30 >>

I woke up to mom shaking me.

"Honey come on wake up,"she said and I sat up.

"How long have you been there?"I asked.

"5 minutes,"she replied.

"Oh let me get ready,"I said and she nodded.

"Ok hurry I'm waiting for you,"she said and walked out.

I looked to my side to see amber sleeping peacefully. I smiled and I took a shower.

After to got out, I changed and we left, leaving amber sleeping. I feel weird leaving her.

<< Amber >>

I woke up and I checked the time. 8:15am. I sat up and I got ready for the day. I waited for Emily and mom to come home but I didn't feel safe being by myself.

I heard some sounds from outside and I held a knife to protect myself. They opened the door and I saw Emily and mom. I felt so relieved it was them.

"Guys what took you so long? I was getting scared,"she said and they laughed.

"It's okay honey I knew you'd be safe cause your just like me when it comes to kidnappers or robbers,"she said and I smiled.