τρία

serendipity
noun/ˌser-ən-ˈdi-pə-tē /
the faculty of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

"INJUNNIE,"
Taeyong rushes over to catch the young boy to his success ( and luck ). The smaller boy's lips turned a worrying shade of blue.

The older one carries him to his bed swiftly under his covers.

Renjun is cold as winter night even after being piled under blankets.

Taeyong holds his hand.

"I'll be back with the porridge, okay?"

**✿❀○❀✿**

Renjun awoke to his head hurting, which wasn't much of a surprise but what really was surprising was waking up to the sight of a sleeping Mr Lee instead of Kun ge (). The porridge was still warm, which meant that he cooked it not long ago.

He heard soft snores coming from Mr Lee.
Mr Lee was still wearing his signature grey vest cardigan that he always wore to school, with an inner layer of an oversized plain dress shirt that was always ironed. He would only throw a blazer and wear skinny jeans on important school events. If not, sometimes Renjun would catch him wearing his bright red hoodie when he passed by the staff room.

Which meant that Taeyong Hyung came straight from school to take care of him because usually, it would be Doyoung Hyung. 

He slowly wondered, why do people make sure he was taken care of? Why couldn't he be just left home alone?  Why were they putting so much effort into making sure that there was someone to take care of him? He wasn't worth the effort. He wasn't worth it-

Renjun shakes his head, trying to shake those thoughts away. He didn't understand why these days were just one of those where his thoughts just went out of control.

Again. It was the second time in a row. He sighs in disappointment.

Well, he is a disappointment. Aish, again.

He slowly gets up from his bed and immediately becomes an egg when on his feet. He wobbles. The lack of balance threatens him to fall.

Soon he finally reaches Taeyong Hyung. The smaller boy taps the older's shoulders, in an attempt to wake him up.

As if like magic, Taeyong stirs awake like a toy soldier that a boy finally wound up. Like a machine that was finally programmed.

His eyes widen in shock.

" Oh God, how long have I been sleeping for?"

"Um- I just woke up and it's 5:30 already,"

" Renjun-ah, are you in your room? Oh hi Taeyong," Nurse Kim came into the room in his home clothes. A simple white cotton shirt and grey slacks to complete the laid back look.