τέσσερα

kakorrhaphiophobia
noun/ ˌkak-ə-ˌraf-ē-ə-ˈfō-bē-ə /
abnormal fear of failure

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

"Come on boys, it's time for dinner," Mother rabbit calls for his other two children but only one replied rather positively.

The other, was a little agitated by the mention of dinner.

Which was the same thing that happened the last time Doyoung came over to his place.

Kun had just left for work and he was the only adult currently in the house. Bringing Donghyuck over was probably one of the best choices he ever did.

His sister, y/n , had just gotten a new job and was no longer able to take care of her beloved Haechan anymore, which left the poor man to take care of thy little baby demon.

He was nonetheless, shocked that Haechan could be sensible and was clicking with Renjun better than he thought.

They were doing homework for a while and went on to binge watch Harry Potter to pointing out all the differences between the characters in the book and in the movie. Which warmed the cockles of his heart. ( singaporean readers better understand the reference grrrr )

Doyoung was wondering what was happening because it had been the 5th time he had called the boys to eat and the little demon would have come running out on the first call.

He went to Renjun's room to see what was happening to the boys, and he was in for a shock.

He saw the two boys hugging each other, crying.

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

Earlier on

trigger warning⚠️

Renjun felt tears forming. He didn't know why.

Haechan was about to head out when he turned back to see his friend on the touch of tears.

"Huh, what happened?"

"I don't want to eat. I'll get fat,"

Haechan paused.

"But you're not even fat. Maybe even thinner than me,"

"No, look,"

The smaller boy held up his wrist to compare against the younger. The younger held his against the more fragile looking wrist.

Haechan's wrist was slightly smaller but his hand had an overall softer look. Tiny, small and adorable because it was chubby and looked very much like a baby's hand.

Renjun's hand was slender. Soft, but had angles to it. The bone at the side was jutting out.

"There? You see? I need to lose weight,"

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Just 5 days ago,"